novice_btm

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
Unsure

Back atcha big daddy...
Mmm... I get wet just thinkin' about THIS one playing out. :wink:

When I very first joined, I was simultaneous a bit star-struck by Sorcerer and Alex8. But again, that was "Day 1". Day 2, I added another 2 or 3 to the list, and it went on and on until today, when I added my 2 most recent; hkwes, and buddhabar. Looking down at my ledger, and I'm up to about 1,293 select boys and girls from here. :biggrin1:

I'm surprised at the lists that I've made, and thanks to those who mentioned me!

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hmmmmm,

That is a tricky question. To avoid embarassing myself and the parties involved I will just say if you think you are it, then you may be right...:biggrin1: That being said I would like to thank those brave and lovely men who put me on their lists. I love you all too!

Bryan_Lyte2

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Heh, on this site if've been crushed (act of being denied during crush), have a crush on industrialize, gave up a crush on daview, and have a secret crush that's been burning for a long while now that I still haven't shaken off. Also Honerable mention goes to a Alex8, dirtyde, and Lex. Certain reasons kept me from falling for them.
:cool:

IntoxicatingToxin

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Okay. So I, like an idiot, decided to post before I read the thread. At the time I posted just moments ago, I decided I wasn't in the mood to read five pages worth of crushes just to post. Then, after posting, I decided to read the five pages. *sigh* I'm a woman, we're allowed to change our minds, right? I just wanted to say thank you to viking1 and fratpack for putting me on your list. :smile: That's sweet and I appreciate it!

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Heh, on this site if've been crushed (act of being denied during crush), have a crush on industrialize, gave up a crush on daview, and have a secret crush that's been burning for a long while now that I still haven't shaken off. Also Honerable mention goes to a Alex8, dirtyde, and Lex. Certain reasons kept me from falling for them.
:cool:

I love your definition of "Crushed" LOL! That was priceless.

SassySpy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I knew my list would need appending. the worst thing about crushes, is the inability to realize anything beyond the crush- but at the same time, its a very 'butterfly in the tummy' feeling-

HardGuard
Uncut
Viking1
BacchusBB (aka Oz)
LPD
Duderino
DKG
CigarBabe
Dongalong
Kotchanski
Pecker

and the ones I haven't PM'd with, but worship from afar, I must keep silent lest they learn my secret.:tongue: