Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
LOL! Rocky and Pendlum I hear you. When I was in 9th grade I was told by a boy in one of my classes that I would probably never marry because men would always see me as a friend or buddy. Years later I saw him again at a intro meeting for a PhD program we were both exploring and he asked was I married. When I told him no he seemed surprised. I reminded him that he had predicted it years ago! LOL!

Haha, how rude. :tongue: Man school kids are brutal. I remember all the stuff that was said to me in school like middle school/beginning of high school. Man that sucked. :frown: I thought I had a slew of problems, including having a small penis. And that was just the guys!

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Haha, how rude. :tongue: Man school kids are brutal. I remember all the stuff that was said to me in school like middle school/beginning of high school. Man that sucked. :frown: I thought I had a slew of problems, including having a small penis. And that was just the guys!

Does this poem express unrequited admiration? I loved it the first time I read it. It is by the Black Russian poet Alexander Pushkin.I loved you once: perhaps that love has yetTo die down thoroughly within my soul;But let it not dismay you any longer;I have no wish to cause you any sorrow.I loved you wordlessly, without a hope,By shyness tortured, or by jealousy.I loved you with such tenderness and candorAnd pray God grants you to be loved that way again.

novice_btm

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Does this poem express unrequited admiration? I loved it the first time I read it. It is by the Black Russian poet Alexander Pushkin.I loved you once: perhaps that love has yetTo die down thoroughly within my soul;But let it not dismay you any longer;I have no wish to cause you any sorrow.I loved you wordlessly, without a hope,By shyness tortured, or by jealousy.I loved you with such tenderness and candorAnd pray God grants you to be loved that way again.
Although it doesn't mention the cloudy claim that Gannibal was a minor prince of the Ethiopian royal family, one of the better run-downs on Pushkin is: The Original Black Russian | Views | TheRoot.com

"Я вас любил" (I loved you), is considered by many, to be the ultimate classic Russian poem.

As far as crushes go, I often have several a day. Usually in the morning, with a seductively blended cup of coffee. :wink:

prince_will

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
care to share?

lol...i'm not sure i should because i really don't want to embarass him, but oh, man, it was HOT. i woke up thoroughly depressed because it was all a dream and it was over. I guess it happened because i looked at his pics before i went to bed and loved his smile.

:wink:

I have a crush on someone from LA who goes by something like mtblbttm but he ignores me. ;( I even told him that I loved him and he laughed.

That hot piece of ass. He has many people who want to take him in an alley and do so much things to him that their parents would not approve of....

Last edited:

novice_btm

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I have a crush on someone from LA who goes by something like mtblbttm...
...That hot piece of ass. He has many people who want to take him in an alley and do so much things to him that their parents would not approve of....
Who??? hotbtminla, maybe? Yeah, he's definitely a sweet one. :redface:

eastbaydude

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
"I LOVE YOU"? Huh?

Buddy, I think that's a little more than a crush.

I'd be totally cool, in fact flattered, if someone (either sex) had a crush on me. But, if someone told me there were in love with me, I might be a little concerned which might lead me to being distant. Not because I'm being mean, just becuase I wouldn't want to lead anyone one.

Maybe I'm beingold fashioned, but the "I love you" doens't appear until well, well, well after the first date.

Don't take it too personally.

I have a crush on someone from LA who goes by something like mtblbttm but he ignores me. ;( I even told him that I loved him and he laughed.