Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I don't think I could ever have a crush on someone I knew only through the internet, but I will admit that Dumbcow's face (in his avatar) always makes me smile. :smile:

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

Account Disabled
Media
There is a few guys here i imagine myself cuddling up with. And the good part is cause it is the net and nothing will ever happen it doesn't matter if they are gay, straight or bi. But i do admire them from a distance :redface:

B_New End

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
No. No crushes. I don't crush on what I cant have. It's like crushing on celebrities. Pointless.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Unless you meet them & they take a liking to you...:smile: it can happen...
A celebrity? :confused: Please! What are you like 16? That never happens. :rofl: :lmao:

I've had a few infatuations here and there, but crushes? Outside of Stacy, NJQT, Naughty, Notthe7, Jennuine, and Cinnamon, I just don't know.
Thanks for the mention Chuck. :kiss:

Honeylovesugarsnookams, how can I be on your crush list if you won't even sleep with me? :wink:
I never said I wouldn't, you said I shouldn't. Besides I find you intellectually stimulating. :cool:

OCMuscleJock

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
my gay crush is jasondawgxxx. he's like my twin separated at birth, so it's almost like i'm in love with myself :tongue: LOL

so if anything happened between you all...would that be considered masterbation? and if sooo can i watch?

*gets popcorn and a soda and sits outside the window being all creepy like...

killerb

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
A celebrity? :confused: Please! What are you like 16? That never happens. :rofl: :lmao:

Maybe not in your circle, but I have personally met a few celebs & I can tell you, it is not beyond the realm of possibility that they could be attracted to you. :wink:

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

Account Disabled
Media
I think maybe I have a crush on Lee_M. When I see her name and stimpy picture I make sure to read her posts lol! She gave me tips and was nice i guess so now I'm in love ahah! But she hates me, I said I don't like big girls and she said she is one so I feel bad :( But I can make exceptions! ^_^

I dont hate anybody
:kiss: