Lpsg Diet Challenge 2008

Rikter8

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Sigh.
A day late (and a dollar short) posting this, but here it is.
I hope others will follow suit. if theyre uncomfortable, just post a note saying "Before pic taken" so we have something to compare in October.

My Goal - 40lbs less.

Here's my before pic.

Attachments

Last edited:

Deno

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Ok, here's my contribution for the Thread. For the next month I will have them hold the lettuce on my Whoppers.

OCMuscleJock

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Here's an idea for those not wanting to post a pic.... Take a pic of yourself in a pair of shorts or bathing suit..but keep it in a file on your desktop..for you only. Every 3 weeks put back on the same shorts or whatever and take another pic. Again add it to that file and notice the change. When dealing with weight loss you will lose quite a bit at first. It's mostly water weight. With exercise and eating better you will notice the weight loss to slow down and you will be discouraged. This is where the pics come in handy. As you progress every three weeks you will see difference and feel better about yourself.

The scale is no one's friend. Use pics and a cloth measuring tape instead. THEN...revive the thread on Halloween...add your first pic and then your final pic. You will be MUCH happier with the result. Again...don't use the scale after the first few weeks as much. The muscle that you build weighs more than fat so you will not get an accurate percentage of weight/size lost with a scale. And make sure to keep the pics up ..every 2/3 weeks. GOOD LUCK!!!

Industrialsize

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hey.......I've got the opposite problem........In September i weighed in at 6 foot 185.......after 2 shoulder surgeries I dropped to a anorexic lookingy 152. i've managed to get up to 166 but there I sit......The latest shirtless pic of me in jeans was taken last week.....I can't seem to gain ANY weight back!.....I'm doing my best to consume enough calories and exercise, but i'm stuck at 166.....can i join?

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Here's an idea for those not wanting to post a pic.... Take a pic of yourself in a pair of shorts or bathing suit..but keep it in a file on your desktop..for you only. Every 3 weeks put back on the same shorts or whatever and take another pic. Again add it to that file and notice the change. When dealing with weight loss you will lose quite a bit at first. It's mostly water weight. With exercise and eating better you will notice the weight loss to slow down and you will be discouraged. This is where the pics come in handy. As you progress every three weeks you will see difference and feel better about yourself.

The scale is no one's friend. Use pics and a cloth measuring tape instead. THEN...revive the thread on Halloween...add your first pic and then your final pic. You will be MUCH happier with the result. Again...don't use the scale after the first few weeks as much. The muscle that you build weighs more than fat so you will not get an accurate percentage of weight/size lost with a scale. And make sure to keep the pics up ..every 2/3 weeks. GOOD LUCK!!!

I like your train of thought I didnt want to put any Flintstonian images of myself up here. Even though I didnt want C to be out on a limb. I sho nuff aint postin any belly pics up in heah or pics of anything else! LOL! Maybe later. I love this, C! THanks for creating this thread for us to all try to get healthier together.

Rikter8

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I shouldnt have labeled this a "DIET".
It should be labeled "Lifestyle Change Challenge".

Diets come and go.... to keep it off, habits need to change. That's partly my mission for the latter half of my life, and thats why I created this.
I hope that we all have fun with this, and above all else, go at your own pace.
Even 5 lbs lost is progress.

Industrial, you can join if you wish, and do the opposite.
Myoplex my friend. Myoplex Deluxe chocolate packs. That'll put meat on your body if that's what you wish for.

marleyisalegend

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
LOL! I hear that Deno. C, is there a way to participate without showing in incriminating evidence? LOL!

LOL gurl u somethin' else. I WOULD find this thread after spending a month gaining ten pounds. I may submit a pic anyway, but I'm not responsible for breaking your screens with the crushing weight of my donkey ass. Does this mean good-bye to booze?

*kisses last bottle of whiskey good-bye*

B_cigarbabe

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Okay Rikter8 I'm in also!
After five surgeries this past year {I think?!} and more coming {arrggh!}
I do not want to gain another forty pounds this winter coming up.
So pix now or then and how about we put them on a site most of us
belong to.
That way it can be done without all the bullshit,criticism,and drama
this site has become known for.
It can only help those trying to lose weight not to be subjected to
unconstructive criticism. :wink: :biggrin1:
Rikter?
cigarbabe:saevil:

Rikter8

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Either way. Right now the vote is if you don't want to show, then at least take a photo and keep it for yourself. By October, if you decide (I suspect most will) to show the difference... then we can post them.

Ignore the criticism. Don't try to understand anybody.