Lpsg Draw... 15 Winners, $1000 In Prizes, Open To Everyone! Post Here To Participate!

Status
Not open for further replies.

RyanRaid

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Hi Everyone!

It is time for an LPSG DRAW with More Winners and More $$$$ Paid Out!

Prizes
5 Lucky Winners will win $100
10 Lucky Winners will win $50

Qualifying is Easy!
Simply post in this thread. That's all! Your post can be anything. You can say I'd like to enter the drawing or you can leave me or someone else a random compliment, a site suggestion, or a random funny gif. Be creative but anything will do.

Only your first post is eligible to win in the draw. Be sure to post in this thread before Tuesday, Nov 2nd at 8:59 pm EST (New York Time).

Winners will be chosen in a Draw Tuesday, Nov 2nd at 9 pm EST (New York Time)!
We will hold a live draw Tuesday, Nov 2nd at 9 pm EST (New York Time).
A few rules and how this will work.
- On Tuesday we will draw Random Post numbers. If your post is chosen you win.
- In order to win the $100 prize you have to be online Tuesday at 9 pm EST (New York Time) and you will have an hour to claim your prize. If it if isn't claimed you will win $50.
- Only your first post will be eligible to win. Please try to limit how many posts you make in this thread and nobody Bump it :)
- Only Verified or Platinum Gold Members can win Cash Prizes. If you aren't a Gold member you will win the equivalent in the form of Gold membership. If you'd like to become a Gold Member you can Verify Here or Join Gold Here
- LPSG Only allows one account per user. Any user found to have multiple accounts will not be eligible to win.
- We will continue to pick winners until we have awarded 15 Cash prize winners. So there could end up being 15 Cash Prize winners and 30+ people who win Gold Memberships.
- All winners have to claim their prizes within a week of the Draw (Nov 9th). You can do so by simply direct messaging me.
- Prizes will be paid out by Paypal or Amazon Gift Card.

In the last draw we had 450 participants! Let's blow the socks off that and get 1000 in this one!

Mods... You can participate in this contest!

Any questions? See you all Tuesday at 9 pm! Good Luck!

Good Luck To Everyone!
Mr. LPSG
hope I winnnnnn

Jaxbtm

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Hi Everyone!

Prizes

Qualifying is Easy!
Simply post in this thread. That's all! Your post can be anything. You can say I'd like to enter the drawing or you can leave me or someone else a random compliment, a site suggestion, or a random funny gif. Be creative but anything will do.

Only your first post is eligible to win in the draw. Be sure to post in this thread before Tuesday, Nov 2nd at 8:59 pm EST (New York Time).

- In order to win the $100 prize you have to be online Tuesday at 9 pm EST (New York Time) and you will have an hour to claim your prize. If it if isn't claimed you will win $50.
- Only your first post will be eligible to win. Please try to limit how many posts you make in this thread and nobody Bump it :)
- Only Verified or Platinum Gold Members can win Cash Prizes. If you aren't a Gold member you will win the equivalent in the form of Gold membership. If you'd like to become a Gold Member you can Verify Here or Join Gold Here
- LPSG Only allows one account per user. Any user found to have multiple accounts will not be eligible to win.
- We will continue to pick winners until we have awarded 15 Cash prize winners. So there could end up being 15 Cash Prize winners and 30+ people who win Gold Memberships.
- All winners have to claim their prizes within a week of the Draw (Nov 9th). You can do so by simply direct messaging me.

In the last draw we had 450 participants! Let's blow the socks off that and get 1000 in this one!

Good Luck To Everyone!
Mr. LPSG
Thanks @Mr. LPSG Daddy I need some money!

D

deleted6109611

Bought the first new refrigerator with my love of life. Finally started living our life together. I am from India and believe me coming out to the family is not a easy thing here. But we did it after encouragement of LPSG community. Thank you LPSG for this portal. God bless you..

Attachments

Mistermasterbates

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Hi Everyone!

Prizes

Qualifying is Easy!

Good Luck To Everyone!
Mr. LPSG
I love my mom tbh

emerald33

Experimental Member
Media
Colorado Springs (Colorado, United States)
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Hi Everyone!

Prizes

Qualifying is Easy!

Good Luck To Everyone!
Mr. LPSG
Would really love to be entered.

Status
Not open for further replies.