Lpsg Draw And Contest Winners Announcement Thread

BillM

LPSG Legend
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Beverly Hills (California, United States)
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
contest-winners-banner.jpg

Floodwater

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Oh wow! Thank you all so much for voting for me. All the butts were very worthy, so I am honored.

AJC Headlines:
"Local Boy wins Best Butt" Page 1

"Braves win World Series" Page 2

blewandgreen

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I think the other ones who didn't make it get $200.

Not to take anything away from anyone, but i think they should have at least $250 as well. I remember Larkspur beating the female winner on their round and him ending up getting $50 less than the person he beat was unfair

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
I think the other ones who didn't make it get $200.

Not to take anything away from anyone, but i think they should have at least $250 as well. I remember Larkspur beating the female winner on their round and him ending up getting $50 less than the person he beat was unfair

It's for fun. It's not something anyone should take so seriously.

Let the winners have their win, if you don't like the results, oh well. But don't ruin the fun for everyone else.

She deserved her own win. No woman on the site had a chance at winning at all if not for the ladies only round. You wanna talk "fair", it's unfair from the beginning for the women. So Mr. LPSG was just trying to make it a little more enjoyable for the few women who did participate.

Why would you want to take that away?

D

deleted5494821

Let the winners have their win, if you don't like the results, oh well. But don't ruin the fun for everyone else.

She deserved her own win. No woman on the site had a chance at winning at all if not for the ladies only round. You wanna talk "fair", it's unfair from the beginning for the women. So Mr. LPSG was just trying to make it a little more enjoyable for the few women who did participate.

lol people just need to complain about something…. Should I complain that I only got 250.00 compared to the guy winner getting 1000.00?? Hmm lol! Of course I wouldn’t complain. I appreciate @Mr. LPSG even giving the ladies an opportunity that we wouldn’t have had. Stop crying about nothing and just have fun with the competition.

Reactions: Tight_N_Juicy
D

deleted5494821

lol people just need to complain about something…. Should I complain that I only got 250.00 compared to the guy winner getting 1000.00?? Hmm lol! Of course I wouldn’t complain. I appreciate @Mr. LPSG even giving the ladies an opportunity that we wouldn’t have had. Stop crying about nothing and just have fun with the competition.
Oh, my stop crying wasn’t meant for you @Tight_N_Juicy , it was meant for the guy that complained lol.

blewandgreen

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response

Where did i ever said that i want to take away anything from anyone? I even clearly stated that i did NOT want that if only you know how to read. I was suggesting to at least make the other non-winners get 250 as well because i didn't think it was fair that he got less.

That was never about any contestants but about my issue about the prize. If we were talking about fairness, he also had to beat more people and compete TWICE along with the winners of previous rounds, meaning on the winners round, each of them are already at a disadvantage simply because of higher stakes

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
Where did i ever said that i want to take away anything from anyone? I even clearly stated that i did NOT want that if only you know how to read. I was suggesting to at least make the other non-winners get 250 as well because i didn't think it was fair that he got less.

That was never about any contestants but about my issue about the prize. If we were talking about fairness, he also had to beat more people and compete TWICE along with the winners of previous rounds, meaning on the winners round, each of them are already at a disadvantage simply because of higher stakes

Seems to me you just wanted him to win something and the results didn't happen that way. I'm sorry the outcum wasn't what you wanted and that you don't feel it was "fair".

I still don't think it's worth making a fuss over. It's a silly contest. Some people got lucky and won some money. Others, nothing. But it was for FUN.

Just trying to help you see it from another perspective. If my words are not helpful, feel free to ignore my input.

Have a lovely Tuesday ✨

Reactions: deleted5494821

Hungkelowna88

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
@Mr. LPSG forgive me if this has been answered but when shall the winners receive their prizes? I have not been paid or contacted about this. If you could clear this up that would be appreciated as I’m sure there are others who are in the same boat. Thanks!!!

Reactions: svendiff44