LPSG Fantasy football on ESPN

Smooth88

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I know kneehung has done this but I dont like yahoo fantasy football. So I decided to create not one not two not three but FOUR fantasy leagues!!!

One is a traditional fantasy football league with traditional rules. One is a traditional PPR (points per reception) league. One is a traditional league with a live auction style draft. And lastly is a league where we pick both offensive and defensive players individually.

All leagues will have a live draft.

The PPR league will draft tonight (Sept 4) at midnight.

The traditional league will draft tomorrow night (Sept 5) at midnight.

The auction league draft will take place on Saturday Sept 6 at midnight.

And the Offense/Defense draft will take place on Sunday Sept 7 at midnight.

if your interested in playing and tell me which league(s) you want participate in. There are 12 teams in each league. I will be particpating in all four leagues so there are 11 spots open in each league. I will then send you an invitation to join the league.

When making you team name make it Location: Team Nickname: Username on LPSG

Thanks a lot and may the best man or woman win. ^_^b

Last edited by a moderator:

Smooth88

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Sorry for the double post.

Since I have now created the leagues there are a few updates.

Two drafts have been rescheduled.

The traditional league draft is now scheduled for tomorrow night Sept 4. at 9PM. Also the draft for the IDP (Individual Defensive Players formerly known as Offense/Defense) League is scheduled for Saturday Sept. 6 at 11PM. All times are eastern standard time.

E-mail me or post your email address and what leagues you want to participate in and I will send you and invite.

Skull Mason

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Your not gonna get enough people to participate in 4 leagues. I would drop all of them except one, the PPR league, and have a live draft for that one. I think it is the best you will be able to do, I'm not sure many people do the fantasy football thing. Or just hop in the other one, but its an automated draft. Keep it real in jersey.