LPSG featured at Cracked.com

vince

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
humph!!

I for one have found the threads on the subject of "Taming the Beast", to be most informative and useful.

D_Tim McGnaw

Account Disabled
Media
Those are not my answers, nor my threads!!!!
:):):)

Lying cunt. The baby Jebus cries when you lie Luka.

As if debating which Bond has the hairiest sack was the only topic of discussion here.
We are not that limited! There are plenty of locker room threads to choose from. :)

Don't forget, Circ threads or Jelqing threads too!

B_bi_mmf

Expert Member
Media
Wow! That apparently shot the most ever online figure through the roof!

Nice to see "Who would you rather suck?" mentioned.

Last edited:

Calboner

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
So, how long before the influx of retards bombard the site?
Well, I don't know about retards and bombardments, but Rob_E reports in thread in the "Help and Support" forum:
I am working on some issues today. Also the Cracked.com article caused a 50% increase in traffic today. This has added to server load.

flame boy

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Holy crapbags, I love cracked and i'm a member there- seeing this site on there gave me the warm fuzzies. I will obviously have to infiltrate them from the inside out (thats what she said?) like some sort of LPSG cylon :biggrin1:

Last night we had the most visitors ever - Most users ever online was 3,161, 10 Hours Ago at 09:48 PM.

Last edited:

Mastur

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
The article made me laugh out loud, and my colleague wanted to know why. I told her that apparently there is this website for big dicks that this guy is trashing... She didn't understand the humour. In fact, I actually think that the true humour of the article will be lost on people who aren't part of the LPSG community. Admittedly, plenty threads here are quite lame and inane, and not to mention, absolutely ridiculous! But, in a way, that's part of the appeal.