LPSG featured at Cracked.com

TurkeyWithaSunburn

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Holy crapbags, I love cracked and i'm a member there- seeing this site on there gave me the warm fuzzies. I will obviously have to infiltrate them from the inside out (thats what she said?) like some sort of LPSG cylon :biggrin1:

Last night we had the most visitors ever - Most users ever online was 3,161, 10 Hours Ago at 09:48 PM.

OK time for new fakers with 15" dicks :rolleyes:
How many new members joined in the past 24hrs?

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ian Fortey of Cracked.com posted a pretty funny column on LPSG. You can check it out here.
Are we talking about the same CRACKED that was once a MAD magazine parody back in the day, or some other frootloop that has nothing better to do than snipe at something? Either rate, sounds like the guy's a shrimpdick with an article that elaborate.

helgaleena

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
But of course he's a shrimpdick! He admitted as much... But it's nice to see this place getting the word out to the world. World, we are here for you. :tongue:

Icantthinkofaname

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Holy crapbags, I love cracked and i'm a member there- seeing this site on there gave me the warm fuzzies. I will obviously have to infiltrate them from the inside out (thats what she said?) like some sort of LPSG cylon :biggrin1:

Last night we had the most visitors ever - Most users ever online was 3,161, 10 Hours Ago at 09:48 PM.
Just don't end up like Sharon, or I will personally box your entire line.

D

deleted136887

I was under the impression that no self-respecting leader and captain of industry makes any informed decision withhout consulting these pages first.

flame boy

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
OK time for new fakers with 15" dicks :rolleyes:
How many new members joined in the past 24hrs?

Since the article was published on 19th April through until today (22nd) there have been 2416 members sign up. By comparison to last year at the same time there was 1386 sign ups!

kit_kat

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
The article came off more bitter than funny to me. I am guessing Ian Fortey has a small penis.

One thing that worries me is guys with small penises, or the people who are sleeping with guys with small penises and are secretly or openly unhappy about that might join and bring in that typical bitterness and envy, it would be a total buzzkill.

B_bi_mmf

Expert Member
Media
One thing that worries me is guys with small penises, or the people who are sleeping with guys with small penises and are secretly or openly unhappy about that might join and bring in that typical bitterness and envy, it would be a total buzzkill.

There may not be much bitterness here, but this place is already just dripping with envy!