LPSG Friendships gone wrong.

B_Nick8

Cherished Member
Media
New York City, by way of Marblehead, Boston and Ge
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
You are in the habit of getting the most posts in LPSG, Surely Babbling is one of your attributes Nick (OMG I am judging on somebody, and surely biguy2738 has something to say), Come again?

God is an animal and a barber according to the Bible.

Excuse me, did you just publicly admit to starting a thread based on a lie about a fictitious relationship in order to drum up sympathy or not?

Just a question.

I mean obviously if you were being facetious I apologize but otherwise I stand firm.

Last edited:

B_Hamadim

Experimental Member
Media
Excuse me, did you just publicly admit to starting a thread based on a lie about a fictitious relationship in order to drum up sympathy or not?

Is this a lawsuit :rolleyes:? Oh its just a question.

The Dawn is approaching, The strings are playing, The birds are flying, A new day has come, A new page stands, shall we forget of what happened? Yawn.

Bbucko

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
The OP's use of prepositions is precious, but this thread's thoroughly taxing.

Can it really be dawn in the UAE? By my estimation it's just 6:34 in Sydney.

ZOS23xy

Sexy Member
Media
It seems you didn't bother to read, I talked about ego and judging people.

Well, it seems you are playing the ego game. You point out in your expereince that something has happened.

The truly holy would refrain from such foolishness. It would not be mentioned. By bringing it forward and making comment, you are asking for comment/judgement.

The game is infinite. You need to quiet your mind. A still mind is energy, it does not judge, but only empowers itself with love.

B_Nick8

Cherished Member
Media
New York City, by way of Marblehead, Boston and Ge
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
The Dawn is approaching, The strings are playing, The birds are flying, A new day has come, A new page stands, shall we forget of what happened? Yawn.

You're what they call in the medical community "a hot mess". You either need to be on meds or off them.

voidout

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
i didn't read anything out of this thread, and i could care less, but i am wondering why this is even here?

"lpsg friendships gone wrong" seems like something you should be keeping between the "lpsg friendships".

Media
No one has asked for your opinion.

Ego, Cowardliness and Judging people is the topic I was talking about, the friend thing was just an example I gave to bring the picture closer to your mind.

Others put me under pressure and asked me for the name of this friend so this why it sounded more like a private matter, They were eager to know his name more than the butter of this topic, they didn't grasp the moral of this story, that includes you, sir, gentleman.....

Mind your own business please.

Some time I feel that I am addressing the walls, not humans.

i think he was inspired by the balloon boy story.

Good money says he thought it was a Jiffy Pop commercial.

It is no longer drama, just comedy.