LPSG Gay Crack Me UP

B_hungbradk

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I am flat out amused by the guys who follow Celebrity Endowments so closely, and get so excited when a glimpse of some celebs dick comes around! Like they are every in their pitiful lives going to have the chance to see it in person, but still there lives are obsessed with this one thing, "how big is his dick?" Glad I spend most of my time in the chat room.

Media
I am trying to decide which side of your ass that you blew that flatulant misguided comment. The 50% straight side, or the 50% gay?

To that end, I wonder which celeb you come to this forum to "obsess" over that you would cause you to sophomorically comment on others?

Heron

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
hungbradk - we are so glad that you could take time from your busy day jacking off in your mothers basement in chat :wank: to give us your inspiring and thoughtful words in this holiday season. With that said I leave you with these thoughts: :moon::squintfinger::fing26::madfawk:

:bryce: :tool: :fu: :BoomSmilie_anim:

:asshole2:

overninept5

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I am flat out amused by the guys who follow Celebrity Endowments so closely, and get so excited when a glimpse of some celebs dick comes around! Like they are every in their pitiful lives going to have the chance to see it in person, but still there lives are obsessed with this one thing, "how big is his dick?" Glad I spend most of my time in the chat room.
Sorry yet?

thee1

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I think the OP should at least learn how to spell before he logs onto a PENIS forum to hurl insults at men who are interested in PENIS. The end.

Countryguy63

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
there's a chat room?

Yep, go the top right corner of the page and you'll see the "chat" option with a dropdown arrow next to it. Click it and choose "video chat" (text chat doesn't give me access to as many people)

Let it load, and then you should get a pop up window. If you have a cam and wish to let others see you (this is the most fun) then click "allow". If you either don't have a cam, or are not comfortable, click "deny" (or something similar), and boom, you're in.

Start chattin and have fun :biggrin1:

maxcok

Expert Member
Media
Sorry I missed the party. Sounds like fun.

*Just an FYI he did not get banned for being an idiot. He was banned for having two accounts. One of which loved this forum.
Just out of curiosity, can you tell us what name that other account was under,
so we can laugh at what a big ol hypocrite he is?