LPSG Gay Crack Me UP

maxcok

Expert Member
Media
It should be in moderator actions by tomorrow, but it was bradwith5.
Thanks Nudey. So, in five months between the two usernames (presuming there are no others) out of 108 posts, a total of 88, or more than 80%, were in Celebrity Endowments.

Kinda makes ya wonder why he kept coming back, don't it?

I am flat out amused by the guys who follow Celebrity Endowments so closely, . . . Glad I spend most of my time in the chat room.
:thinking:

Last edited:

Tonynyc

Experimental Member
Media
I am flat out amused by the guys who follow Celebrity Endowments so closely, and get so excited when a glimpse of some celebs dick comes around! Like they are every in their pitiful lives going to have the chance to see it in person, but still there lives are obsessed with this one thing, "how big is his dick?" Glad I spend most of my time in the chat room.

And yet....here you are, since July no less. Fail.:eek:

Deno

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I happen to like my pityfull life just fine. It's not my problem if others are troubled by it. And you can have a bit of fun poking just about anything.

Last edited:

willow78

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I am flat out amused by the guys who follow Celebrity Endowments so closely, and get so excited when a glimpse of some celebs dick comes around! Like they are every in their pitiful lives going to have the chance to see it in person, but still there lives are obsessed with this one thing, "how big is his dick?" Glad I spend most of my time in the chat room.

You've been banned so you won't see my reply but I'll reply anyway because I'm a petty-minded bitch...

I am flat out (wanking), amused by all the straight guys who go on internet search engines looking for naked pics of any random female who appears on TV, music video, magazine cover etc. Amused by the BILLIONS of FAKE nude FEMALE celeb pics straight men drool over. Like they are EVER (no "Y" dunderhead) in their pitiful lives going to have the chance to sniff the real thing, but still THEIR (you had it right the first time...) lives are obsessed with this one thing "check the tits on that!" Glad I spend most of my time in the bathroom.

I know I'm only feeding a troll, but after nearly four weeks without a TV - one of those weeks being Christmas which I had to spend with my family (AAAAARGH!) - I feel a desperate need to be sarcastic and just flame the hell out of someone. I chose you because I'm too spineless to flame anyone within punching distance of my face - plus I like having an audience. :smile: