Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Please don't feel compelled to start posts insulting the gay men here because they are a majority of this site. This is not to say you won't find straight/bi men and females here.

If you have trouble reading posts about gay topics, don't read them. If you aren't sure if the post pertains sexual conversation about gay men, look at the original posters orientation percentage.

I'm thankful there are gay men here because there does seem to be a reputation of respect that some straight men around here can't figure out. We've had complaints of the ridiculous types of PMs the ladies get and they arent getting them from gay men.

I know that 100% straight men want loads of comments from the ladies only or to cam with a woman only. But they shouldnt be offended if a gay man compliments them on their body or cock. After all a compliment is a compliment. Who knows cock better than a gay man anyway?

So if you are reading this and feel you are sorely outnumbered because you are a straight man, dont feel that way. If you are a decent person then you have something to contribute. It's not a good idea to stroll around flaming the percentages. You'll soon get used to reading about their lives and admire them for their success in their life. Some of them are the most compassionate, generous and intelligent people you'll ever meet. Some have been married to women and have children and have an aspect on straight topics and a perspective on orientation unlike most.

You can't expect to start threads that will put people on the defense. They have had to be on the defense for most of their lives for what they believe in.

If you are offended you'll miss out on some really good stuff- and some good compliments as well.

Welcome and Enjoy!
Mademoiselle Rouge

Gillette

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
LPSG offers a unique opportunity to learn about things that real life doesn't offer.

Here gay people can learn about straight sexuality from both men and women and straight people can learn about gay sexuality.

Prejudging injures both the person you prejudge and yourself.

Rather than limiting yourself to preconceived notions seize this opportunity to get to know other people from the thoughts and feelings they share with you here. Ask questions that would be too invasive in real life. This is your chance.

An open mind on this site, as in life, will enrich your experience immensely.

scottish.47

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I must say that I have changed my perspective on the gay community. Yes, we have our differences, but Mlle Rouge is correct, if we (I) let those differences interfere, I do miss out on some great personalities. I must say, I have met and conversed with some great gentlemen, and shared some extreme joys and deep sorrows. We are all human beings first, and we share a commonality in our lives, which is it happens. Underneath it all, we really are all the same.

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
This country has a long way to go on many subjects. It's just the way it is. We all come from different walks of life and gather here among those who might seem very different than what we are used to. For some people its more of a culture shock than others.

HazelGod

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
The sad thing about this is the fact that threads like this one have to be started.

Sky is blue, blood is red, gays are humans.

True, but if all we ever do is piss and moan about how far we are from our goal, we'll never get any closer. It's always good to have encouraging voices reminding us to keep putting one foot in front of the other.

So, thanks, Red!

SotonDaddy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
WOW! That is fantastic! Thank you for saying this.

However, I must ask... what prompted the original post? I have yet to read anything derogatory about gays; albeit I'm a fairly new member. :biggrin1:

If we all stop to consider the only difference between gay people and straight people is what takes place behind the bedroom door.... :smile: Which is really none of anyone's business unless it's mutually shared, yes?

It's just really unfortunate that the US govt. won't allow gays/lesbians the legal right to be joined in a civil partnership (don't really care what title is given); so many of us live in exile in order to be with the person they truly love. I'm one of them...

Oh well... too many friends to make, places to visit, and people to see.

Hugz!!! :biggrin1:

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
WOW! That is fantastic! Thank you for saying this.

However, I must ask... what prompted the original post? I have yet to read anything derogatory about gays; albeit I'm a fairly new member. :biggrin1:

If we all stop to consider the only difference between gay people and straight people is what takes place behind the bedroom door.... :smile: Which is really none of anyone's business unless it's mutually shared, yes?

It's just really unfortunate that the US govt. won't allow gays/lesbians the legal right to be joined in a civil partnership (don't really care what title is given); so many of us live in exile in order to be with the person they truly love. I'm one of them...

Oh well... too many friends to make, places to visit, and people to see.

Hugz!!! :biggrin1:

There were 2 posts within the last 24 by new members in a not so nice way complaining about how there were no straight men here.

vince

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Thanks For posting that Rouge. This is one of the few places on the net or "IRL" where people from all over the world, from whatever background can get together and learn about each other. Yeah we fight, bitch, moan, and fart in each other's general direction. We're human after all. But there is so much opportunity for understanding as well. So if your feeling uptight... chill... or scream about it if you want, just try to be open to new ideas.