LPSG "Girl's Night In" Chat

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hey Ladies,

This idea just came to my mind. Not that we dont LOVE the boys but sometimes we might want to just get to know each other a bit better on a larger scale. I wonder how many women would be amenable to having a LPSG chat just for the girls some evening. or on a series of evenings?

Food for thought....

Mr. Snakey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hey Ladies,

This idea just came to my mind. Not that we dont LOVE the boys but sometimes we might want to just get to know each other a bit better on a larger scale. I wonder how many women would be amenable to having a LPSG chat just for the girls some evening. or on a series of evenings?

Food for thought....
Sounds like fun. I would love to be a fly on the wall in that room:wink: :tongue:

B_big dirigible

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
A Girl's Chat on LPSG? Isn't that sort of like joining a forum on tractor repair so you can talk about flower arranging? Or white congressmen having a group grouse because they can't join the Black Caucus? It just seems so, I don't know, futile.

Not that it's any skin off my tchatchkes, of course.

Ethyl

Legendary Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
A Girl's Chat on LPSG? Isn't that sort of like joining a forum on tractor repair so you can talk about flower arranging? Or white congressmen having a group grouse because they can't join the Black Caucus? It just seems so, I don't know, futile.

Not that it's any skin off my tchatchkes, of course.

You're just miffed 'cause you're not invited, grumpus. :tongue:

ruffboy

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
sounds like a fantasticle idea!
just make sure one of the Wo-Man Laws to come out of there reads somelike like "that sk_bum, he's SOOO dreamy!!!"

;-)

amethyst

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I'm always up for chatting with the other ladies - oh and fake ladies, we real ladies can spot you a mile off :)

I don't know, I had a totally girl conversation about shoes with a gay guy, recently. If I hadn't been standing in front of him, I wouldn't have known it was a guy!

Sounds like fun, I'm in!

Amethyst :tongue: