LPSG "Girl's Night In" Chat

SynSatiable69

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
hey there,,, im not one who chats on the Forum much but ya can usually find me in the chatroom when im awake and at home LOL

Gillette told me where this was so i could ask if i can try to join too :)

i think Naughty is gonna have fun trying to fit all of us in a good time slot LOL

hope to meet ya soon :)

ruffboy

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
yeah!!!!! jaded and syn are in!

and exactly what uncut said, you rubes with penii better not fuck up their time. you've already drivin' some wonderful women away with your complete lack of couth. and you know who you are ;-)

B_Think_Kink

Sexy Member
Media
Maybe we should have it over a span of say... 4-5 hours, that way we can at least all have some sort of chance to talk to some of the girls.. Just an idea from another forum of mine...

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

Account Disabled
Media
Hi ladies..I wont ask to join in as to be honest i am terrible at chit chat but it sounds like a brilliant idea.

And as i think it wass Heather suggested maybe the 1st of the month.. Possibly every month. Also the idea of inviting 1 guy at a time is a good idea. Maybe just for an hour or so and you an use him as a guinea pig and ask all those awkward and embarssing questions you want to know the answers to

But of course if he squeals about the discussion death or casteration is a must

Ethyl

Legendary Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Hi ladies..I wont ask to join in as to be honest i am terrible at chit chat but it sounds like a brilliant idea.

And as i think it wass Heather suggested maybe the 1st of the month.. Possibly every month. Also the idea of inviting 1 guy at a time is a good idea. Maybe just for an hour or so and you an use him as a guinea pig and ask all those awkward and embarssing questions you want to know the answers to

But of course if he squeals about the discussion death or casteration is a must

Aw...c'mon! I was so looking forward to chatting with you! :disappointed:

YourAvgGuy

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I think he was just warning us that he'll be peering in over his wife's shoulder whether we like it or not.:rolleyes:

haha... Have you forgotten who my wife is??? LOL She is interested in participating in the chat and I would love for her too. I will stay away - not happily though!

SassySpy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Can you invite just a couple of us boys too?

well so far I think we've spent more time talking about it then actually getting it done!! and dgirl, good idea, for girls like me who have no plans for that lovers day- maybe not so good idea for others :smile:
and johnny- it has been discussed but only if they are naked and deaf.:biggrin1:

DGirl

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I WILL be on after dinner..." We won't be having ANY bedroom partys tonight....":mad: Hubby DOES not like my RED friend.................:eek: .." She came a few days ago...."

SassySpy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I WILL be on after dinner..." We won't be having ANY bedroom partys tonight....":mad: Hubby DOES not like my RED friend.................:eek: .." She came a few days ago...."

Ya know, it may sound awful- but sometimes I am soooo glad cancer took that monthly crap away from me when they had to do the hysterectomy- what freedom!! I don't miss that at all- and Im still young enough to have hormone replacement therapy and never have PMS!! YAY!:tongue: