LPSG, give me some advice

dre101

Experimental Member
Media
Well I'm a 20 year old college virgin. I've had plenty of times where I could go get laid, but I want to be in a relationship and lose it and not to a hookup with a friend at a party or some random girl.

But now I realize in college people go at it like rabbits. It makes me question myself. Just exactly why am I staying a virgin when I could be like everybody else and hookup with girls?

I ended up getting a girlfriend at the beginning of this year, but she was extremely clingy and I broke it off. Girls I want a relationship with look innocent but it turns out that they're just hooking up with other people.
At the same time I'm very insecure because of my penis size. I have a 5x5 inch penis and it makes me scared of hooking up with a girl because I'm "small" for how big I am. I'm 6'2" and 170lbs.

I really don't know what to do by myself.

B_duanculo

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
don't let what you see happening around you question your own morals and values. if you wish to wait, then do so. there are advantages to hooking up with random persons but there are the many disadvantages as well such as diseases, pregnancy etc. ultimately do what you feel is right and makes you happy. just don't choose to randomly hookup BECAUSE you see everybody else doing it. do so because YOU GENUINELY WANT TO.

regarding your size, i completely understand and from time to time suffer from that as well. but that's why it's important to find someone who will love and appreciate you as a person and not be preoccupied with size. plus your size can please women. personally i ensure i avoid size queens (when i can). i try to feel her out, getting a gist of her previous experiences or/and wants. if i can tell she is a size queen, i lose interest and move on. if you're really insecure about the size then maybe my method of avoidance will help you weed out the bad and find the chicks who will dig you for you and not careif your horse hung or tiny like a needle.

keep us posted on your decision/state of mind

dre101

Experimental Member
Media
How can I tell when she's a size queen?

Sometimes I just feel I should just have it because well almost everybody I know aren't virgins and they're going at it with girls like rabbits.

At the same time I've never experienced a long relationship and would like to be in one. It'd also be safe since girls won't care about size(I hope).

lafever

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Not everyone you're in school with will finish college.
With that said, you're not in school to get laid, you're in school to get a degree.
My best friend in high schools girlfriend went off to college just to drop out with an STD, not only did she not finish school but now she's stuck for life with something that won't wash off and yes they broke up indefinately.
My advice to you is wank off and don't worry about what everyone else is doing, worry about getting through college without having screwed up the rest of your life.
Once you get that degree then the women will come to you, they'll be beating down your door to suck your dick, concentrate on getting through the present to get to the future.
Just remember, the only thing you're really missing out on is the chance of catching an STD!!

Last edited:

Incocknito

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Most of the people hooking up (80% maybe) are the same size as you, dick-wise.

Drunken college/uni sex is not usually that good though. Maybe not advisable for a first time. You can easily find a girlfriend at college though, especially if you get really drunk.

Good luck. The 20's are apparently a man's most sexually active time so get it while you can!

helgaleena

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
It would greatly help to be friends with a person you have sex with. That way they are not likely to be superficial and judgmental. Also, you are average and have nothing to be ashamed of. Most females prefer average equipment because they are afraid of being injured in a very private location. It is a silly fear, but common.

In college it helped me to live in a coed situation, to make friends of both sexes who might possibly have sex with me as well.

dude_007

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Men are way more focused on penis size than women.
I would agree with some of the earlier advice. Focus on learning right now.

hung

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Be Safe. You have a whole life ahead of you. As others have also encouraged you.

I was a virgin when I married at 25 years of age. Of course my hand was not.

I am still healthy and enjoy sexual activity.