Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I appreciate the votes, likes and comments folks! This was "hands down" a pleasure for me to enter.
Note
This is a hands-free cumshot contest. You will see there are a number of different types of videos including 100% hands-free and some not so hands-free. Feel free to vote for your favorite. I think it is worth noting the 100% hands-free entries should get extra consideration for your vote :)
Why thank you, @Mr. LPSG
And double thanks for your time and efforts in creating this contest. Good luck to everyone!

JohnnyMission

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
San Francisco (California, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
My hat's off to @b3ar for his very impressive talents, going from 0 to 60 and cumming with no stimulation. He's certainly a very worthy contender. And @dalphaco has a gorgeous cock, an insanely hot video, and he obviously should win a contest involving cumming without a refractory period. But I can't believe that @BigDickGeekSlut isn't right up there as front runner right now. His video is fully handsfree, sexy as hell, and his cumshot is awesome. He's got my vote and then some!

Anyway, great contest, @Mr. LPSG ! Bravo to all of the contestants!

texasguy77

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
My hat's off to @b3ar for his very impressive talents, going from 0 to 60 and cumming with no stimulation. He's certainly a very worthy contender. And @dalphaco has a gorgeous cock, an insanely hot video, and he obviously should win a contest involving cumming without a refractory period. But I can't believe that @BigDickGeekSlut isn't right up there as front runner right now. His video is fully handsfree, sexy as hell, and his cumshot is awesome. He's got my vote and then some!

Anyway, great contest, @Mr. LPSG ! Bravo to all of the contestants!

he might have brought himself close off camera.

Reactions: Nexolaris