LPSG Hero Rockets to 1000 Posts Within Hours

B_Demention

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Congrats, ex. Hopefully you're classier than me and don't spend the first ten minutes of your newfound privileges looking at full-sized pictures of breasts.

got_lost

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Congrats, ex. Hopefully you're classier than me and don't spend the first ten minutes of your newfound privileges looking at full-sized pictures of breasts.

Nahhhh..... he'll be as classy as me and spend half an hour looking at big cocks! :tongue: :rolleyes: :biggrin1:

prince_will

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
even though i already said in the other thread,

congrats to a new whore! and man, you worked hard for it. you spread yourself wide throughout the side and pulled an all nighter...

though you must be very, very dirty by now....
(and hotbtminla gets a boner from imagining this)

Not_Punny

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
LOL -- exwhysee is conspicuously absent from this thread...

... he's probably gone to get medical attention for the blisters on his fingers!!

D

deleted3782

Hey guys, thanks for the kind posts. Just a few points...

First, I don't think this could have been done by just anyone. LISTEN UP NEWBIES! I have been here for three years, I post fairly regularly but modestly. Almost half of my posts were facilitated by friends here who volleyed with me in various threads like "My Life as a Post Whore", "Count to 25,000" and "Word Association". I appreciate other's indulgence in playing these fun games with me and that really helped elevate my numbers. Folks here knew who I was, felt comfortable with me, and that enabled my big post count. I don't think a newbie could replicate this...at least not with such ease.

Second, we all have elaborate posts, we all have modest one-word posts. Of course not every post I made in the past day has been worthy of a Pulitzer, but over my years here I like to think I have added to the body of knowledge, help, and assistance that makes LPSG a cool place to socialize. Even my "non-contributing" posts on the "Count to 25,000" thread were...in fact...contributing to the spirit of that silly/fun thread.

Third, this was something new for me. I tried something different. After three years...its sometimes good to change things up and not be in your box. This encouraged me to step outside, interact with cool new people like CatchoftheDay, dumbcow, Rubi, Tinyprincess, tigerpoo, krisse, and lots of others who I have never interacted with. I'm glad I got to "cyber meet" them all. Great opportunity to meet new folks. I will probably calm back down to my old thoughtful and deliberate self.

Again, if you are new to the site, don't try this. Your daily average will be insane, unlike my own still-modest 0.91 posts per day. If you try to push, it will be even more obvious than me.

This is a great site with a great mix of people. Enjoy that. You can make some great friends here.

And for the record...I have yet to use my new abilities to look at galleries!

Thanks to Rob E for tolerating my enthusiasm, and for the support of the mods.

And thanks Rubi for this undeserved and over-the-top freak-show of a thread.

prince_will

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
*applauds, then goes to standing ovation*

i'll just add that i always love whenever you tell a story in one of your posts.

and great shout out to the newbies!

it took me forever to get to this point too....but it was worth the wait to meet such people and to learn all kinds of new crap.

Mem

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Hey guys, thanks for the kind posts. Just a few points....

Congrats, The OP's point was to congratulate you, but I was afraid that it was calling attention to something that maybe should have been kept quiet.

Either way your response makes up for at lease 400 of those short posts.:wink::biggrin1:

TurkeyWithaSunburn

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
exwhysee I like your rather measured step approach to posts and your post in this thread shows why :biggrin:

Well thought out opinions trumps bbq sauce or tartar sauce any day :smile:

So uh now that you're gold who's galleries have ya checked out? :wink:

D

deleted3782

So uh now that you're gold who's galleries have ya checked out? :wink:

Heh, well I admit I took a few minutes (honest, only 10!) to check out a few of the videos.

The dialog was excellent. :cool: