LPSG Highly Plaqued with Faking?

B_superlarge

Experimental Member
Media
At another penis site many believe that this site has an unusually high number of fakers concerning penis size, and as to whether female or male. I've even read posts by LPSG members that also believe it is the case. If you agree, WHY do you think this is occurring? I have my thoughts as to why, but I'm not certain, so at this time I would rather see what you have to say about this. If you disagree, I would also like to read your viewpoint.

B_ScaredLittleBoy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Because people like to fantasise and for some dick size is a major insecurity/fantasy. At least on here they can pretend to be 'big' and feel 'secure' if only for a little while.

That's kind of understandable. But a gay man pretending to be a woman just so he can bait a 'str8' guy is disgusting (IMO)

joejack

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
If you know who they are, why don't you just simply ignore them?:confused: And it's spelled plagued, not plaqued.:rolleyes:

Joseph

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
an unusually high number of fakers concerning penis size, and as to whether female or male.

yeah the women are the worst... they torture me by saying they are bigger than me!!

ok sorry, I just had to make a joke about shemales

anyhow.. its always like that.. people like to show off so they make up lies.. oh well at least of their lies are amusing..... if you know what I mean.... and Im not sure I do myself..

B_NineInchCock_160IQ

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I've uncovered myself many of the female fakers, and seen others do the same to many more. There's evidence enough for that.

As for the penis size fakers... 10"+ penises are so extremely rare in nature it pretty much goes without saying that anyone coming in here claiming 11.5, 12, 13, 15, 22 or 30" is a fake. and there are plenty who do.

joshunot

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
We all dream from time to time. A lot of fakers are obvious and are generally found out by one fellow postee or another. Thereafter, I myself do not understand why some persist, but it is clear some do.

Lucky_Luke

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
At another penis site many believe that this site has an unusually high number of fakers concerning penis size, and as to whether female or male. I've even read posts by LPSG members that also believe it is the case. If you agree, WHY do you think this is occurring? I have my thoughts as to why, but I'm not certain, so at this time I would rather see what you have to say about this. If you disagree, I would also like to read your viewpoint.
I'm sure the number of fakes is directly proportional to the process whereby this site has slowly evolved from a 'support group' to the 'large penis worship group'.

tiggerpoo

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Who cares if someone is faking either their gender or size. It makes not an iota of difference to me. There are more important things to think about and discuss. :confused:

B_NineInchCock_160IQ

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I'm sure the number of fakes is directly proportional to the process whereby this site has slowly evolved from a 'support group' to the 'large penis worship group'.

This site was originally a site for MisterMark to explore his huge dick fetish and other gay guys to hook up. It hasn't devolved as much as everyone claims. Maybe it was more fun and more intelligent 2-4 years ago. That's arguable.

But there have also always been fakers. As long as I've been around, which has been over 5 years. Some pretty famous ones, even.