Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Hey guys,

So ive been talking with a guy on LPSG and am thinking about getting together with him. In this age of sexual predators and craigslist murders, I have my reservations. I've never been with a guy before, plus I'm of rather small frame. Do you think I should be ok? Or should I steer clear? Thanks.

sinbad1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Have you told the guy about your inexperience and what does he say about himself?

On your first meeting always make it somewhere public, it could be the pub, the coffee shop around the corner. If you hit it off and it feel right you can always go back to your place or his.

buzzrider7

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Is your gut telling you that he might be sketchy? If so, maybe best to skip it until you find somebody you're comfortable with. Some precautions to take if you do meet would be to meet in a public place and plan to hang out for a bit to chat before going anyplace private, as well as telling a friend where he lives beforehand just to be safe. I'd say online hookups these days are pretty common and safe for the most part as long as you think with your head and not just with your cock.
Assuming you meet and have fun, let us all know how it went. Nothing hotter than a guy trying out some mansex for the first time. :wink: Good luck.

badgirl22

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
yes, I've had two hook-ups from here and both were wonderful but in once case I spent months talking to him and in the other case about a year.

thebestest

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
yes, I've had two hook-ups from here and both were wonderful but in once case I spent months talking to him and in the other case about a year.

as in you talked to him for months and a year before hooking up?

Witlof

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Lots of guys hook up with guys they meet online. Sometimes it's for a "date", other times it's just sex. Most of the time you'll probably be disappointed, but every now and then you'll strike it lucky. I hooked up with a guy I met online (not on lpsg) about a year ago. It was purely for sex. To cut a long story short, we got chatting afterwards, had dinner a week later, and are coming up to our one-year anniversary. So don't let anyone tell you that you can't meet great people online. But don't be surprised if you only meet duds, either.
All of that said, either tell someone where you're going (including what you're planning to do there) and give them an email address or something for the guy you're going to meet, or if you haven't got a friend you can tell, then only meet in a public place and if your gut says beware then don't go home with him. Good luck either way.

BigDallasDick8x6

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Meet in public, follow him back to his place. On the way there, call in his license plate number to a friend's voice mail who has agreed to do this for you. When you get there, before you get out of the car call again with the address you're at. If he turns out to be a psycho (like, murderous psycho) tell him you've called in his license number and address to a friend and if you turn up missing the police will be knocking on his door bright and early the next morning. You can then recite his license plate number to him as proof that you read it to someone. He will let you go 99.99% of the time then. You really need to watch more S&M movies so you know how this stuff works!

Seriously, just use common sense and you'll be OK.

I've personally only ever talked to one person who had a potential close call. Said a guy locked him in his basement. Didn't know what he was going to do to him but when the guy came back downstairs he hit him in the head with a 2x4 and ran up the stairs. He thought at the time he had killed him but never read about the death in the paper so he wasn't sure. They only thing I think he did wrong is he didn't call the police -- at least anonymously and tip them off to this guy. If he did live, they need to watch him if any guys turn up missing. And oh yeah, they should go check on him and call an ambulance if necessary.

Even with the above scenario, who knows what the guy was going to do. Maybe he was just playing a joke and wasn't going to kill the guy. Twisted fuck but it scared the hell out of the kid.

Ever since the above story, I never walk into a room ahead of someone I just met in their house. They could close the door and lock it. I follow them in.

Also, I don't accept drinks at someone's house. To easy to drug someone these days. Watch a lot of crime shows and you'll have good instincts. LOL

By "someone" in the above two paragraphs I mean a stranger.

Hope that helped and didn't scare the hell out of you.

For your current situation, have you emailed this person? You should have a valid email address before agreeing to meet. Do you have a good friend at LPSG? PM him/her with the name and email address of the person you're hooking up with as a safety precaution.

I do think you're being a little paranoid since it's your first time. You're probably displacing your anxiety about first time MM sex into fear over your physical safety. And maybe you've watched too many crime shows.

Final words of advice -- relax and have fun! LOL

Last edited:

thebestest

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
haha you know me too well!

Ive just watched 3 seasons of Dexter, so the whole murderer thing is definitely on my mind!

I'm in a big city, so I wouldnt be in a car anyway, I'd be walking there.

And I think Ill send the name and email to a few people on LPSG, just to be sure, haha. But yeah, I am really really nervous and I think thats definitely compounded by this being my first MM encounter. :/

But thanks for all the support and help :)

badgirl22

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
as in you talked to him for months and a year before hooking up?

Yes.

In the case of Dylannn44 we spoke (via internet) for 3 months then flew and spent 4 days together in Vegas - was absolutely amazing. He's awesome - we'd spoken via cam and I felt I knew him quite well. Was everything I expected with no surprises. If he'd lived closer....

In the case of Redcell, yes, we spoke for a year before meeting via IM, text, and phone calls. We have an interesting relationship. I adore him.

joeweekend

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
You need to meet him first, someplace public. And you need to go with your gut and your common sense. That simple.

Oh, and Tex's suggestion is great. Text the license number to someone. Great idea. Hell, tell him that you're going to do it - before you meet up. If he doesn't flinch, that's an excellent sign.

B_ILIW

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
trust your gut and you should be OK.

I think a good move is to chat on the phone first, even chat on MSN. Build a rapport and trust before doing the dirty.

I think a lot of people in some form meet others on the Internet (and not just for sex), but if you get to know the person, and can be reasonably sure they're bona fide, there should be no issue.

lopo2000

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
It's warranted that you feel insecure and until it's proven otherwise, treat him like he has an agenda. But have fun and see if you guys click after several meetings then trust him a little bit more.