LPSG: How much is fiction, how much is legit?

bigbens

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
While I haven't been around this site very long, I'm nevertheless coming across a number of posts where some outlandish post is made and more than a few respondents then say, "In your dreams," or "this should be in the stories" section. In other words, there may be a good number of bogus tales being told.

Now, not to denigrate anyone in particular but are you like me -- convinced that this place is filled with people with vivid imaginations, guys pretending to be well hung and people creating fictional tales just to see the responses?

And then there's this: Some research indicates that one out of every 50,000 men has an 8-inch cock. Three hundred million people in the U.S., say 150,000,000 men. Say 30 million of those are under 18. Divide 120 million adult males by 50,000 and that gives you 2,400 American men with cocks at least 8 inches. And they're ALL posting at LPSG?

What percentage of LPSG is fact... and how much is fiction?

dudepiston

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Well speaking for myself, I'm 100% who I say I am. I'm not above avg, and I've never claimed to be...and I've talked with guys on here who DO seem like they are fabricating but then one web-cam session took care of THOSE doubts :)

I would hope most are being honest. You'd have to be pretty far along in the pathological liar continuum to keep it up for very long. And by "keep it up" I mean, tell lies.....just to be clear. On here, you MUST be clear. :)

:rolleyes:

tripod

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Nobody will ever know, but the pics in the gallery helps. I think that Lo-Fi pics are the hottest. The slick stuff can be stuff taken off of the web (the Lo-Fi can be as well, but the chances are slimmer). The only things that should be fictional are the stories in the fiction section and changing stuff to protect the innocent (names, places, etc.)! What makes this site so great is the legitimacy of the members. We all know that those with no pics are generally full of crap or are here just enjoying the site and aren't boasting of anything untrue. We all call bullshit as soon as we see some crap, has been going on since the very beginning. Viva la lpsg

D_Elijah_MorganWood

Expert Member
Media
I naturally think most people are lying, period. Why anyone would present a photoshopped pic or claim an outrageous size on a website is beyond me.

I am what I say I am and people probably think I'm lying too. Welcome to the internet.

Matthew

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Wake up, Dorothy! It's all been just a very, very bad dream.

D_Gunther Snotpole

Account Disabled
Media
bigbens said:
Some research indicates that one out of every 50,000 men has an 8-inch cock.

I think this statistic is too pessimistic.
Kinsey reported that one man in a thousand had a nine-inch penis ... probably an exaggeration, but not so great that an eight-inch penis, far more common, could possibly be as rare as one in 50,000.
Perhaps some other, er, members could come up with some specific data.
But as to your general point ... sure, there's a hideous amount of lying and exaggeration here. I mean, it's guys talking about the size of their dicks.
Are we surprised?

rob_just_rob

Sexy Member
Media
senor rubirosa said:
I think this statistic is too pessimistic.
Kinsey reported that one man in a thousand had a nine-inch penis ... probably an exaggeration, but not so great that an eight-inch penis, far more common, could possibly be as rare as one in 50,000.
Perhaps some other, er, members could come up with some specific data.
But as to your general point ... sure, there's a hideous amount of lying and exaggeration here. I mean, it's guys talking about the size of their dicks.
Are we surprised?

I agree. I think that the only thing harder than coming up with an 'average' size (which people still can't agree on) is coming up with a statistical distribution of penis sizes.

I can say for sure that more than one man in 50,000 has an 8-inch cock. But it's not one man in 10, either. :confused:

tripod

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I thought it was 1 in 100 for an 8 incher, 1 in 10,000 for a nine incher... and then things get a little fuzzy. Girth is another matter entirely and has never really been studied anywhere near as much as the length. Strange notion of penile size distrubution, with 1 in 50,000... totally wrong!

bastige

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
perhaps we can get the homeland security to help out? while we're taking off our shoes and putting them on a conveyor belt just so we can get acute lumbar vertebral fixation trying to fly to the next state, maybe they could take a cock census by measuring all males at full turgid state. the only problem with this is that it would never pass through congress, because it would be revealed that all republicans are 6" and smaller.

HUNGHUGE11X7

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Earth/USA/GA! DEEP IN YOUR THROAT,See vid TO SEE H
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Sorcerer said:
I naturally think most people are lying, period. Why anyone would present a photoshopped pic or claim an outrageous size on a website is beyond me.

I am what I say I am and people probably think I'm lying too. Welcome to the internet.

I am quite inclined to agree with you, If they have no pics I never believe their size claim and then sometimes those are suspect too. If they have a video that is usually enough.
I dont understand why someone would use anothers pics or photoshopped pics either, especially if they are looking to hook up with others, just pure stupidity.
:laola:

:banana:
HORSE

ericbear

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
senor rubirosa said:

In fact, kinsey's findings show that 1.8% of men are 8 inches or longer. His statistics for 8+ are as follows, dividied into 1/4 inch increments:

1 percent 8 inches
0.3 percent 8.25 inches
0.3 percent 8.5 inches
0.1 percent 8.75 inches
0.1 percent 9 inches

(see http://wwwu.edu.uni-klu.ac.at/amiklaut/dr_nick/answer19.htm)

Therefore, there would be over a million or so men in the USA with 8 inches or more.

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
In my own personal findings: 95% average (6",5") ;3%below average in girth and lenght; 1% above average in girth and average in lenght; and 1% huge girth and lenght 9"x6".

I think is very 'rare' to find a fat penis and a huge penis and I never saw any 8" or mabe 7"..have no ideia where they are and their looks face to face.

Mr. Snakey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I think if people have pics they can lie a little but not too much I didnt know a lot of pics were photo shopped I have seen some that were photo shopped

B_josiah852

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I read that Kinsey nor any of his people measured these men. The men sent the measurements to Kinsey. (Correct me if I am wrong please). It has since been found that men have lied about their length (go figure). When the people doing the latter studies measured the cocks in their studies they found that men have been adding about a inch to their length. So if you take the Kinsey study and move everything by one inch to find the correct statistics. Just what I read. The abg is not 6.25 like Kinsey reported but more like 5.25 inches.

T

that_other_guy

bigbens said:
What percentage of LPSG is fact... and how much is fiction?

Don't question it, it's beautiful ... :smile: *dances off in blissful ignorance*

Lex

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Sorcerer said:

Agreed.

I always say that 70% of the site is fake (Steve26 says I am pessimistic in that regard). Most guys aren't as big as they claim and/or are using fake pics and a LOT of the women are anything but.

Act Accordingly.

Mr. Snakey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Lex said:
Agreed.

I always say that 70% of the site is fake (Steve26 says I am pessimistic in that regard). Most guys aren't as big as they claim and/or are using fake pics and a LOT of the women are anything but.

Act Accordingly.
You think that much are fakes? You would know better than me Lex. I also agree with the women fakes Very interesting:cool: