LPSG huh? you wouldnt know it!

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by txquis, Apr 12, 2003.

1. txquis

Gold Member

This is a SUPPORT group.
    And, i get tired of a small faction here
    who are negative...
    all the time....
    lumping together all of the hung
    into a swaggering, arrogant egotistical package.

i'm one of many here  who ARE sensitive
    to all sizes,
    because i'm sensitive to PEOPLE....PERIOD.

but
    i STILL  read responses
    and even get PMs saying
    'YOU HUNG PEOPLE JUST DOOOOOOOOOONT UNDERSTAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANNND"

So, i'll tell yuh,
    i'm miffed.
    WHY come here to BASH?
    This is a SUPPORT group
    for those with LARGE PENISES.
    All others need to take the negativity out.

Am i the only person who feels this?

2. Imported

Gold Member

da_blissmachine: well, we don't understand what it's like to be not hung BUT

the non hung people just dont understand how being hung, like many things thaught by those who don't have them to be all good, is quite bittersweet

yes, i don't know what its like to have a small penis but hey i don't know what its like to be black and they don't say "you black people just don't understand"

3. Imported

Gold Member

croixbull: Hey txqis,
    There are certain people on this board that just won't give it up. They must dominate because, frankly, they want someone to abuse because of their own personality problems. The big horse guys are the targets. It is exactly what we go through day after day. Guys that whine about their little weiner and are hell bent on making a horse hung guy suffer for their pain. Fuck 'em.
    CB

4. B_DoubleMeatWhopper

B_DoubleMeatWhopper New Member

To a large extent, I think many of us do understand. I know what it's like to be singled out for persecution. I've been picked on for being so short, for being 'foreign', for being gay, for being a stripper, for being Catholic ... so do you really think just because we have big cocks we have no idea what it's like to experience being viewed as 'defective' in some department or other? What I don't understand are those of average size who are consumed by the idea that it's not enough. Over 80% of the population have dicks between 5" and 6" (roughly); if they all felt 'inadequate' because they were average instead of hung, we'd live in a truly suicidal society. Luckily, that's not the case.  

5. Imported

Gold Member

View_From_Below: Txqis,
    I sincerely hope you would acknowledge that almost all the small-hung men who post on this forum are indeed admirers and supporters of the well-hung.

If I may, let me refer you to the thread called "Small Talk board?" (found on p.12 of "Meet and Greet"). On this thread, which dates from back in November 2002, several smaller men acknowledged that they understand the purpose of this board; gave reassurance that they too are admirers and supporters; and asked politely if their contributions, from the unhung point of view, would be welcome, in everyone's general interest. Several of the regular well-endowed posters responded very positively, encouraging participation, and thus more of it ensued.

I hope you would agree that in general small-hung men post sparingly, and are not trying to change the tenor of this board at all; and that the postings from the small-hung men have been almost exclusively respectful (most being, after all, admirers) and have sought only to broaden the discussion and widen the perspective by asking clarifying questions, or challenging an assumption, or responding from the point of view of the other end of the spectrum.

This forum is very rare in its upbeat focus and candor and general civility. The small-penis forums are very different in tone. I personally have learned a lot here.

6. txquis

Gold Member

Thanks for the responses

I especially want to say bravo to Double Meat Whopper, yet again. i really appreciate your above post.
    EXACTLY what i feel, and what i was trying
    to convey.

AND, I have gotten wonderful positive feedback from
    average size and less than average size
    guys.
    I did not mean that this was "everyone".

But there are TWO
    in the bunch here who make generalizations
    about ALL the hung,
    and i think it is stupid
    and unfair.

7. Imported

Gold Member

xblokegb: Wow, there are some incredible feelings reported here.

Let me just remind everyone where I place my self in this board. Anyone who has read what I have had to say (here or in chat) will know that I have been on a journey of self-discovery and that my emotional stand on my masculinity either due to my height, endowment or whatever has been significantly altered by this group.

When I commented in the 'larger guys views.....' thread I meant exactly what I said, that this group attracts comments both negative and positive.
    Naturally from this there are some individuals which may feel that they have an agenda to bring down a peg or two those that they have negative feelings toward. There are others who have a respect and indeed, an admiration for the guys that this group supports - those with the large penis. Large, small, big and average are all relativistic terms and without the others, none would exist.
    So sure, there are unpleasant people, who feel that they must lash out, and this strength is afforded them by the anonymity of the internet.
    In contrast, those that know me will also agree that I believe the same anonymity affords strength to those that have issues they need to debate irrespective of the largeness of their penis, but because of the size of their penis (and often in relativistic terms).

So Guys, and Gals, I appreciate the charged posts that appear all over this discussion group, but without them it would probably be fucking dull here!

So after my little bit of soap box glory, I hope that everyone takes a pinch of salt before they write, read, interpret or assume.
    I'm never going to be in a position to comment along with a lot of guys here at either end of the spectrum, but so what!!! I come to this group to get an idea, and that's enough for me. Maybe that will change, and I'm not going to victimise any one because of it.

If I ever do, every single member of this group has the right to tell me to 'fuck right off'.

Xbloke

8. Imported

Gold Member

croixbull: Hey,
    I mean just a few smaller guys, very few. I'm learning with the rest of you in this board. I've gotten more understanding, found some undies advice ;) and laughed along with the huge majority here. Being here has allowed me to get outa my tight strap so to speak and quit being shy and embarassed by my size. For me, not to flaunt but to let myself be comfortable in the pants I can wear and acknowledge that I'm really pretty huge.

The small guy opinions are very valuable and I appreciate them. The ONLY place I have heard the opinions are here. You all know that guys don't talk about these things with anybody. The majority of things discussed on this board, I have never been able to discuss with anybody.

Aw heck, for those that have crossed the line, hey, tone it down and join the group. If I've crossed the line, sorry.
    CB

9. B_DoubleMeatWhopper

B_DoubleMeatWhopper New Member

[quote author=croixbull link=board=meetgreet;num=1050169424;start=0#7 date=04/12/03 at 15:15:59]The majority of things discussed on this board, I have never been able to discuss with anybody.  
    [/quote]

Exactly. That's the value of a forum like LPSG; not for bragging, fishing for compliments, cruising for cock, etc. It's a place for honest and open discussion while leaving egos at the door, or at least that's what it means to me. Friendships made with members along the way ... hey, that's a bonus! ;)

10. Imported

Gold Member

xblokegb: Hey Croixbull and Doublemeat.
    Glad you have responded. I appreciate whole heartedly your post in response, and I hope you see what I write as a general comment.
    I value all opinions here and now especially yours and those to follow. That is what is wonderful about this place, it is mostly devoid of societal restraints on commentry and so guys can discuss issues of significance.
    I just got charged up reading previous posts and felt I had to say something. It will never happen but if it does, the suppression of anyone to voice an opinion will lead to the rapid demise of LPSG and any future incarnations.

I hope we can all have many interesting and challenging discussions in the future.
    Love from
    Xbloke

11. txquis

Gold Member

For me the only fun here at all
    is feeling comfortable about talking about
    my size issues.

i do not feel comfortable
    with debates,
    and with attitude.

12. txquis

Gold Member

never mind.
    deleted.

13. Imported

Gold Member

meathose10: I don't really notice many "atacks"...or maybe I'm just oblivious. I read some gripes from men who wish their cocks were huge too , but it just passes me by . But guys like VFB , miket, and xbloke are about the most supportive men on this support group. What can be better than congratulations , praise and admiration for my exceptional size? Through their words , I for one , feel encouraged to relax about my worries that my big size might intimidate guys with small penises , and just let the thing swing in the presence of the guys I see with less than average equipment. Some friendly comparison exchanges and discussions have occured as a result. Thumbs up , small fans!

14. Imported

Gold Member

H8Monga: I don't know exactly how to respond here. I feel I'll be attempting to walk on top of eggs.

Although unnamed, I feel one post was aimed at me seeing that I am the only unhung guy told to be dominating having like 261 posts and been here less than a month. For the record, I do not want to see anyone suffer and no one's a target simply for being hung. I will say what I feel needs to be said especially if I personally pick up an air of superiority or a different viewpoint is needed. Sorry if it comes out negative but geez, I've clensed myself somewhat by hanging around here. I like the interaction and the topics. Why would I post in a boring place... unless it needed to be brought to life? I am not going to be stand here and blend in with the background.

txqis, as I've said before, I like you and have nothing against you. You have totally gotten on my good side and I'm sorry if I've bothered you (thank God I'm not the one messaging you... whew!) Many people here have shown me otherwise of what I have come in contact with personally with hung guys. Sorry to generalize; it's what I've seen... however, most of my beef is with women particularly size queens who seek to humiliate and demean lesser guys.

My friends online know I'm insecure and I know of three others. Sometimes if I write anything that's generalizing guys it's because of something we've picked up on and it's not my personal vendetta. Honestly, you cannot deny there are some people here who maybe not intentionally come across as being overconfident in what they have that it seems like that's all they are. If I pick up on any hint of that, I'll respond. Sometimes I get envious and will down myself especially if it deals with what women say, ask, want, etc. I do not want to say hung guys don't understand in general. It varies from person to person. I will never damn a whole on account of a few. But to those who do not understand, I do wish somehow the tables were turned and they'd start feeling bad because of messages in society telling them they aren't good enough because of something they can't help. From what I've seen, to be hung can be bittersweet. I guess it's even... but that doesn't erase the idea that bigger is better and the fact that size royalty exist.

I apologize for generalizing if I didn't mean to or coming across as doing so. I won't say I've never done it on purpose, but sometimes it's necessary to show what the other side says and thinks. Women generalize men and vice-versa. Straights generalize gays. Races generalize other races. I'm not saying it's right or can't be hurtful, but that is the way life is. People judge based on what they've seen, heard, and experienced. Thank goodness it's not all true. I thank you txqis for exhibiting that.

That's been a bunch of rambling as usual. If I've offended anyone please point it out and I'm sorry. If I've left something dangling, let me know too.

15. Imported

Gold Member

hotbodz8: Txqis,

Unfortunately, that's society in general nowadays.

If somebody has something that is perceived by popular culture to be "superior", whether it actually is or isn't, those that are the "have not's" belittle the "haves" to make themselves seem "adequate" in their own minds.

I put up with it all of the time because I'm a bodybuilder. According to many people the only reason I was able to achieve what I achieved was because of steroids. Never mind that I haven't touched a 'roid in over 10 yrs. I don't get credit for being disciplined in my diet and working out, just for taking illegal drugs.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not feeling sorry for myself, I'm actually used to it now. But, I just wanted to give you an analogy that the negativity is not relegated to the realm of those with an above average sized penis.

16. Imported

Gold Member

sammygirly: Hapi, I feel the need to respond to some things you said. Although I know you will most likely view it as an attack, it is not.

You say that there are men here who come off as "overconfident" in their endowments or "superior" because of it and that you feel it is your duty to counter that, or "knock them down a peg" so to speak for reality sake.  I will reiterate again, that this is the LARGE PENIS SUPPORT GROUP, which does not mean that "unhung heros" such as yourself are not welcome, nor have useful and valid opinions - BUT this is a place for men of superior length and girth to come together and support one another AND be confident in sharing both their woes and pride in something they all share, and that is a larger than average penis.

These men do not often get a chance to revel in their "gift" outside of here, as you can see if you've read the majority of the posts.  They face difficult issues resulting from their larger than average members constantly and THIS is not the place for them to receive more.  There's even a section specifically devoted to Discrimination which fills up everyday.

My point is, this is not the forum to take them down a few pegs or take away their pride in being endowed.  This is their place to revel in it and you, just like me, are welcome here to share in their experiences, advice and humour - but we are not welcome to take away for them the purpose of this board.

If that is your reason for being here, then perhaps it should not be surprising that some people take offense.

Respectfully.

17. Max

Max New Member

I agree with sammygirly. That is almost exactly how I feel.

It has always seems to me that the best aspects of LPSG are the most practical; well endowed or indeed over-endowed men sharing ideas about how to deal with the issues their size throws up for them: including all the subjects we are familiar with here: clothing, condoms, lubrication, cramping, embarrassing bulges, swimwear, penetration difficulties etc. etc. etc. There is also the chance to pick up new ideas of ways to enjoy the positive advantages of our size. (That in my view is the best reason of all for being part of lpsg.)

But this site has got so big that other aspects were bound to develop -- among them the discussions with smaller men comparing their views and asking for the insights and reactions of the well endowed. I think that is fine too .. although one consequence of the growth of this site is that it takes a tremendous time just looking through all the posts just to find the things that might be of real use or interest.

It seems to me that there's no need for hostility or aggression on anyone's part ... and in general lpsg has been a remarkably civilised place, with very few signs of bad feeling on any side. For that reason, we need to make guys like hapi feel welcome. Why not?

For what it's worth, the threads I like least are the ones that seem to invite us big guys to "show off" and flaunt ourselves -- in words if not in actions ;). I agree 100% with DMW here ... much better not to do that, and to leave the ego at the door. No way do I want to make another guy feel "small" .. ultimately it is destructive not only of him but it's demeaning to me as well.

18. Imported

Gold Member

sammygirly: Actually, I wanted to touch on one other thing that I didn't get to in my last thread (Yeah, I know I have a big mouth but it comes in handy with my Maximillian ~wink~)

I am not a size queen, nor do I EVER seek to humiliate or degrade men who are not "well hung". It just so happens, that I fell in love with a larger than average Man and can use this place as a way to understand him better, and the issues he faces as well as get some advice on how to deal with certain real situations. As a matter of fact, if you read the majority of my posts (ok those not in a tongue-in-cheek fashion) you will see that the size of a man's cock is just about the last thing I care about when choosing a mate.

I tend to be attracted to the man, not his appendages.

Maybe it is that reason that -I- find your posts offensive Hapi, because in your self-professed generalizing, you demean me and turn me into something much shallower than I am. I don't appreciate it.

19. Imported

Gold Member

Finedessert: ^5 @ Sammygirly.

Grandpa

20. Imported

Gold Member

H8Monga: Thanks sammygirly. I didn't mean to demean you specifically (except that time I was mad, please excuse me for that). I just never see any women saying they like guys my size. We aren't anything special. I guess for good reason since anything common becomes plain.

I guess I'll live and let live...

To others, smaller guys are not trying to invade the board or change it. I admit being #1 is appealing but I can't post that much. I skip over plenty of new posts everyday.

It doesn't matter... *white flag*
    I'll try something new.

Draft saved Draft deleted