Lpsg IRL Who Would You Like To Meet?!?!

D_Bob_Crotchitch

Expert Member
Media
Well, there are some peeps I think would be interesting to meet. Naughty, we'd have to go to an internet cafe. We could visit and play this or that. Ummm I'd like to meet marshmallow man but he's dangerous to me. I'd like to meet others but I am not naming another person. Soooooooo. Pecker, I won't pull your finger. :biggrin1:

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Thanks GoneA. I now must fulfill my contract and meet you. You were the first to put me on the list.

Actually, you're on my list too, even if I didn't say so. LOL Want to know something funny? I have an online acquaintance on yahoo who uses the handle tallguy, with some numbers behind it. He randomly messaged me the same day you and I had a conversation on the boards. You'd been feeling kind of down, and I promised to go out and hug people heading south, asking them to pass it on, in the hopes that you'd get a random hug. I was posting under a different name back then. Anyway, I thought he was you for months and months and months! I was so disapointed when I found out he wasn't you. I wasn't disapointed to know him- he's a pleasure. but I was so disapointed that I don't actually know you. All this time I thought you and I were bonding. And I wondered how you could seem so different away from here. I thought the differences were a sign that you really trusted me. LOL

ruffboy

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
fricken frack en great googly moogly how teh FUCK did i forget sassyspy and gisella!!!!!!!! i'm an IDIOT! *hits forhead full force with palm* i'm an IDIOT! *hits forhead full force with palm* i'm an IDIOT! *hits forhead full force with palm* i'm an IDIOT! *hits forhead full force with palm*

sassyspy, yer posts and gallery work are so sensual i just wanna take care of you forever
gisella, damn, i just wanna sit across from a cafe table drinking strong coffee and listen to your voice....ggggrrrwwwwwwwwwww

and btw, uncut too, i always love meeting legends in the flesh

Lordpendragon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I hope the people whom I like know it. If I have bantered, flirted, or PM'ed with you, I would be delighted to meet you. Now that would be a very long list :wink: , and it keeps growing.

agnslz

Loved Member
Media
I love you all, dearly, but I wouldn't want to meet any of you IRL. I've shared much more here about myself than I ever would be comfortable in sharing with even my closest friends IRL. I'd also rather keep the certain amount of anonymity of this place that allows me to be free enough to share the stuff about myself here, that I do. Overall, it's an easygoing and open atmosphere here, without the added complexities of RL friendships and relationships, for the most part. So I'd like to keep it that way.

Gonnie, I'm afraid that if I had the oppurtunity to meet you in person, I'd say hello, then rip your clothes off and jump your bones!:biggrin::tongue:

tallguypns

Sexy Member
Media
Pensacola, Florida, United States of America
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Actually, you're on my list too, even if I didn't say so. LOL Want to know something funny? I have an online acquaintance on yahoo who uses the handle tallguy, with some numbers behind it. He randomly messaged me the same day you and I had a conversation on the boards. You'd been feeling kind of down, and I promised to go out and hug people heading south, asking them to pass it on, in the hopes that you'd get a random hug. I was posting under a different name back then. Anyway, I thought he was you for months and months and months! I was so disapointed when I found out he wasn't you. I wasn't disapointed to know him- he's a pleasure. but I was so disapointed that I don't actually know you. All this time I thought you and I were bonding. And I wondered how you could seem so different away from here. I thought the differences were a sign that you really trusted me. LOL

I remember the sending hugs south, but I dont remember who that was that said that to me.

Lex

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Note:

There are poeple that I want to meet but have not listed. I have only listed who I have met or tried to meet.

I do deeply regret missing you that night, Lex. We should do something before I leave the country in 3 weeks.

Yes, NIC. Ty and I had a blast at the dance that night. If you still have my numbeer, give me a call and we can do dinner in DC before you leave. We'll see if DC DEEP can meet us as well.

Well someone else didnt put me on their list... I am not allowed to have a list by the decree of a peer of the realm of Camelot....

Fuck whoever said that Stronzo-esque shit with my dick (or your dildo). If you wanna meet people you wanna meet people.

You live 5 minutes away from where I work. Shall we meet at the Macaroni Grill and then hit Target?

prepstudinsc

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
There are a handful of people here that I'd like to meet. I'm not going to name names on the off chance that I might leave someone off. If I've IMed with you more than once, I PM with you on here, you're on my MySpace (or I'm on yours), and if I've talked to you on the phone and we send gifts at holidays, it's a safe bet that I want to meet you in person and would do so if we set up the time.

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
There are a handful of people here that I'd like to meet. I'm not going to name names on the off chance that I might leave someone off. If I've IMed with you more than once, I PM with you on here, you're on my MySpace (or I'm on yours), and if I've talked to you on the phone and we send gifts at holidays, it's a safe bet that I want to meet you in person and would do so if we set up the time.

What if you do all of the above?