Lpsg IRL Who Would You Like To Meet?!?!

Gillette

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
One of the members here is a coworker so I see him nearly everyday.

Another I met but didn't know until after the fact, he was too shy to come out and say it in public. *Pssst, LPSG?*

Of the members I've gotten to know best through VoIP/IM few of them post much, but they're all very cool peeps I'd love to meet.

I'm positive that I'd forget someone if I wrote out a list so I'll take a page from Naughty's book and keep the names to myself. So often I find myself nodding to someones post, laughing out loud sometimes even screeching, "WHAT!!!?" at the screen. Every one of those is a hope to meet.

I will name one person I'm curious to meet. T99. I'm dying to know if the ass he presents for us to kick is merely a persona he's adopted. If not then at least I'd have the pleasure of throwing a drink in his face.

SassySpy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
sassyspy, yer posts and gallery work are so sensual i just wanna take care of you forever

:smile: This was so sweet it nearly brought a tear to my eye! How could you know how some days, I so badly wish for someone to take care of me forever? :kiss:

and how some days, I'm just DYING for someone to "take care of me":biggrin1:

you're hired!!!!:tongue:

Wrey

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
OMG I forgot Hardgaurd again...and Wrey too, what a cutie!
Hardgaurd, you have my permission to do whatever you please to me.. I'm sorry I keep forgetting you, and your beautiful belly button.

I must agree Kink, that is a sexy bellybutton!:cool:

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Gosh, there are so many people I'd love to meet!
I don't want to name names on the off chance that I might forget someone. If I've IM'd with you more than once, I PM with you on here, or you know my real name it's a safe bet that I would love meeting you in person.

Just because he is soooo sensitive I will say tallguypns is on my list so he doesn't become suicidal. :tongue:

njqt466

B_Think_Kink

Sexy Member
Media
I don't want to name names on the off chance that I might forget someone. If I've IM'd with you more than once, I PM with you on here, or you know my real name it's a safe bet that I would love meeting you in person.

Just because he is soooo sensitive I will say tallguypns is on my list so he doesn't become suicidal. :tongue:

njqt466
Yeah... I thought of 10 people I missed during the first list... I was too lazy to open another pannel, and look in my inbox... but I'd deff meet you...

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Sassy,

Thank you so much for your mention. It would be great for us all to have a big cyber LPSG "Girl's Night out" chat and get to know each other a bit better. Hey... lets work on it.

:smile: This was so sweet it nearly brought a tear to my eye! How could you know how some days, I so badly wish for someone to take care of me forever? :kiss:

YourAvgGuy

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
My better judgement tells me NOT to respond to this because inevitably I will forget someone but oh well....

1. Steve26
2. JumboJet747
3. Syn & hubby
4. Horsey
5. Ennedi
6. NCI_160
7. Tall
8. NJ
9. Lonely
10.Kawika
11.Lex
12.Mercurialbliss - I like your post and you are fun!
13.Naughty
14.Meg
15.thatgal
16.HazelGod - if you move to CH let me know!

Ok... cool for starters??? lol I know there are others - many... ;) Oh, and I abbreviated names for those who are in chat... you know who you are!

fortiesfun

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Like everyone else, I worry about how many people I might miss as it is hard to think of many people I wouldn't want to meet, but...

I am overwhelmingly curious about the brilliant ones: JustAsking, Rubirosa, Capt. Nemo, DC Deep, Pendragon, and of course, Matthew.

I want to meet some of the mythical giants, just to see if they exist in any recognizable form compared to their web persona: Alex8, Jeff Black, DMW, Novice, and ChicagoSam. And can't forget the little known Jeremy in this group.

The ones who have been particularly kind to me: Especially Davidjh7, Uncut, Dannymawg and Lex.

The intriguing ones: Hirsute, dudepiston, yhtang, tripod, and especially COLJohn.

And Wolfgar...

Looking forward to the thread where we list the people with whom we just want to have meaningless sex...

ruffboy

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

can i start today!

yer sweet :wink:

D_Sheffield Thongbynder

Experimental Member
Media
I started to write down a list of people I (A) PMed with, (B) was impressed with or moved by, (C) had fun with or was entertained by, and (D) whose posts I always read but with whom I have not interacted; I stopped writing at #83. Many of them have been already mentioned by others, and many I have already made my feelings clear to. Of the 83, there are a dozen or so that have made such an impact on me that were I to break my rule about keeping internet contacts separate from real-life interaction, I would love to spend a day or evening with to see how they differ from or are similar to their online personas.

OmahaBeef

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Good Lord...there's a lot of people on here I would love to meet, for every one that I could list, there would be another I would forget and kick myself for not mentioning.

One thing I love about this board, is that I have made friends with people from all different walks of life: straight, bi, gay, male, female, those with the same sort of values I have and some with completely different values that I have. The beauty of this is finding common ground on at least ONE thing with someone that is the polar opposite of myself.

At times I can come off as a bit of a prick on here, but in reality I get along with everyone and everything. Sometimes the lure of a debate gets the best of me. I am learning something on here practically every day.

Thanks for all who have mentioned me...

...OB

SomeGuyOverThere

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
And yet again nobody mentions me ;_;

Forever doomed to be "some guy". ;_;

I'd like to meet Spiker I want to drill some sense into his head about God. :tongue:

I'd also like to meet Madame Zora as she has definatley been a voice of interest on this forum for since before I was even here.

Probably also Professor and Forties Fun and COLJohn , and I'm sure I could start a good arguement with Dr Rock.

This is such a great forum it's hard to choose who I'd like to meet.

tallguypns

Sexy Member
Media
Pensacola, Florida, United States of America
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight

njqt466

I can't believe I was singled out like this. I'm not the only sensitive person on this forum. I think I'll go kill myself.

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Invisibleman hasn't met any LPSG-ers (friends and fiends).

Invisibleman would like to meet the following peeps: (Because I list you first doesn't indicate favoritism. I like you genuinely as folks...not fuck pahtnahs.) All of you are my MVBs (Most Valued Beyotches!!!:smile: )

Steve26
Steve319
Stronzo
Jeremy
AlteredEgo (Thanks for the shout and the appreciate the admiration. You may be in the asphalt jungle of the Boogiedown Bronx but I can feel your love allllllllll the way
d
o
w
n
V
here in downtown Asheville.)
MadameZora
Uncut
Tripod
Chicagosam
HickBoy
HickBoy's Girl
MercurialBliss
Dukey
CuriousNStr8
VinnySpiruccino
WolfmanDacshund(misspelleditsorry!)
STYLYUNG
dudepiston
fortiesfun
ClaireTalon
HungShyMan
WIldHoney
Dr.Godiva
Spladle
naughty
PrepStudinSC
Webster
oldbodybuilder
Lex
Kotchanski
HeatherLouAnna
Pecker
Mindseye
WhiteTrash
SynSatiable
newe
grnman
HungMuscle *
Dalt *

I think that all you are pretty cool. I don't really have favorities. I like you all genuinely and sincerely. I don't want to have sex with you.

* (means " Thought I forgot you, beyotches? Ha! No, I did not. So deal with it.")

SynSatiable69

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
ohhhh where to start... where to start?

first off,,, thank you to everyone that added me to their list huggggggggggggggggggggggggs

list,,, no special order,,, but there are a FEW who will be at the top since ive talked to them the longest ,,, and some i know im gonna forget,,, sorry in advance

my Horsey :biggrin1: (planning on meeting in a few months)
my Lopaka :tongue: (and Loki of course)

Tallguypns (who WILL be meeting in a few months)
Bree
Lex!!!
Ty!!!
Draconis71
Kinkymanca
Radicaldick
RedBear
SkiBum
Philettophish
YourAvgGuy (planning on meeting in a few months)
NCBear
Mattness
Lonely
Kotchanski (gotta love a woman who loves Red Dwarf)
Robbie9 (cause i know my Horsey likes him alot,,, must be a special man)
Stan
Chaz7491
Gillette
Kawika
Kiltman (Sexy Scotsman)
Invisbleman ( gotta love his wit )

my brain is drying up at the moment and i cant think LOL
(any Scottish man,,, just wanna listen to the voice!!!!!!)

will add more later as i think of them LOL