LPSG is an unethical sexbusiness, most woman do not need big penis.

D_wibbles

1st Like
Media
lol wow this guy funny i bet hes below average .. cock size .. yuh this site is for guys that have and ladies and guy that like big cock and there all kinds of people on here soo u sayin the site targets men with small cocks idk if thats true.

hung9mike

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Some of us already have a large penis-- Nature didn't make a mistake with us either. So I'm glad this site exists so I can talk with other well-endowed guys.

And by the way, it's irrelevant to me (as well as to the founder of LPSG and many others here) what women want or don't want in a penis. You're making a serious mistake if you believe this site is directed only towards straight guys who are unhappy with their size.
Nature has not made the mistake - most men should not worry about their penis size. Most woman are satisfied with average size and do not desire bigger penis.

nmf9in

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Some of us already have a large penis-- Nature didn't make a mistake with us either. So I'm glad this site exists so I can talk with other well-endowed guys.

And by the way, it's irrelevant to me (as well as to the founder of LPSG and many others here) what women want or don't want in a penis. You're making a serious mistake if you believe this site is directed only towards straight guys who are unhappy with their size.
I couldn't agree more-there are a whole lot of nice guys and gals that are on here because it's FUN. There's lots of enlargement info-some applauding/recommending certain products or methods-others warning don't waste your money. We're all free to do look/not look-buy/not buy.....

When it comes to LPSG shirts, I'm too cheap/too chicken to buy/wear one, but if I ever see someone wearing one, I'll eagerly go up & meet them in person...!!!

Last edited:

tubaroska

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
When it comes to LPSG shirts, I'm too cheap/too chicken to buy/wear one, but if I ever see someone wearing one, I'll eagerly go up & meet them in person...!!![/QUOTE]

I would love to wiggle into a tiny LPSG bikini..
maybe Rob E. will send one to me...
i would even give him rights to some photos...
-
t

Nickstevens

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
A lot of people see penis enlargement as a scam. I completely disagree. Almost all guys are interested in muscle building at some point of time. They want to have bigger arms, a bigger chest to look more attractive.

It is completely natural. I don't see you calling gyms a scam now!!! So if that was OK, why not want a bigger penis. There is absolutely nothing wrong with it. And how can you decide that all women are happy with whatever size you have. We as guys prefer women with a certain tit size and so on and there is a good probability that a lot of women desire a particular penis size in a man.

All in all, I really wonder why you are on this forum if you are not interested in any of this.