LPSG is an unethical sexbusiness, most woman do not need big penis.

boxerboy

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
The biggest mystery is that you, Muri, have been here since 2007. But you only have 9 posts. And you wasted about 3-4 on this thread alone. So tell us what is really going on.

Im sure i said that earlier ;) lol

but it all rings true

novice_btm

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
...The biggest mystery is that you, Muri, have been here since 2007. But you only have 9 posts. And you wasted about 3-4 on this thread alone. So tell us what is really going on.
For clarity, 8 of the 9 posts (at the time of this writing) are in this thread. The 1 other post, was in the Support area, requesting a name change. :smile:

Bbucko

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
<Slaps forehead after reading the OP>

It's amazing the stuff you miss by avoiding the PE forum :rolleyes:

//Edited to say: I've never contributed a penny to LPSG but have contributed my time, energy and experience over countless threads. This place is about a lot of different things, but money isn't the only thing, for sure.

Last edited:

HiddenLacey

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hmmm I don't feel like I need a large penis. If the guy I'm with has one yippie and if he doesn't oh well. It's not all about the penis. I'd rather have a great guy and a normal penis than a jerk with a big one! Girls want to look at pictures just like guys do. I don't think everyone here is obsessed with large packages!

D_rumi

Just Browsing
Media
OK, this is obviously a troll thread. After reading Muri's response to x704, which basically says just about everything I was going to say, it removed the benifit of the doubt.

Muir, your assumptions are unfounded.
First of all, this site is FREE. It really doesnt make money and is supported by selling gold memberships and donations to keep it running. Having in ad in the PE section helps.

Like x704, it is not a popular section. And one of the more recent additions. Even Big Al, who has his own PE consulting services does not sell anything here.

And your assume that men want to grow their penis to satisfy women? Alot of the PE practitioners here are gay. They are not into satifing women. Yeah, answer to that one.

The point is everyone has their own reasons for:
1. being on this site.
2. Wanting to increase their size. (to the practitioners)

The biggest mystery is that you, Muri, have been here since 2007. But you only have 9 posts. And you wasted about 3-4 on this thread alone. So tell us what is really going on.

Like I said I´m inactive member, smth like a year or more even didn´t look that forum and I belive I have never before posted here. I have been deeply interested about how sexbusiness works. Today I just took time to give my point of view. If you don´t like that, no problem.

boxerboy

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
<Slaps forehead after reading the OP>

It's amazing the stuff you miss by avoiding the PE forum :rolleyes:

//Edited to say: I've never contributed a penny to LPSG but have contributed my time, energy and experience over countless threads. This place is about a lot of different things, but money isn't the only thing, for sure.

I avoid the political forum, too easy to get banned lol

Wish-4-8

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Like I said I´m inactive member, smth like a year or more even didn´t look that forum and I belive I have never before posted here. I have been deeply interested about how sexbusiness works. Today I just took time to give my point of view. If you don´t like that, no problem.
I appreciate the honesty. Why would you then criticize smth you know nothing about? It makes you sound like a fool.

You have a lot of good points in generalities. And you are preaching to the choir on most of your points. But you were critisizing the site as a whole. If you were to invest the time here like so many of us do, you will see that this site is nothing like your assumptions and is great for its own reasons. And ultimately, you get out of it what you want.

So, please, join in on a positive note. All kinds are welcome here. That is what makes this place great. Just make sure you follow the TOS, and everything will be fine. :smile:

JacobFox

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
And you should not worry, I´m almoust not using this site and not disturbing you, usually posting nothing here. If you do not like my today´s post, just try to get over it, to ignore it. I do not want to hurt your feelings about LPSG. But at first, be more alert (look below "Penis enlargement"), and then post, OK.

Sorry, message boards don't work that way. You post something and people can respond any way they want. If we don't like your post (and I don't) I certainly won't just try to get over or ignore it. I am going to tell you, like I am, that your post is wrong in my assessment.

On the other hand, if you can't take some backlash from posting an anti LPSG post on LPSG, perhaps you shouldn't be posting in the first place.

novice_btm

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Sorry, message boards don't work that way. You post something and people can respond any way they want. If we don't like your post (and I don't) I certainly won't just try to get over or ignore it. I am going to tell you, like I am, that your post is wrong in my assessment.

On the other hand, if you can't take some backlash from posting an anti LPSG post on LPSG, perhaps you shouldn't be posting in the first place.
We've never met, but I think I like you already. :wink:

D_rumi

Just Browsing
Media

This post was answer to Mr Boxerman, who said "i never seen nor been sold any B man products. In the whole LPSG does very well at keeping advertising out and the only person who has metioned these products is yourself."

Besides BM products at moment I can see another adversitement here.

Not only being being inattentive, Mr Boxerman he was also rude with me, that´s the reason I answered this way.

OCMuscleJock

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Why is this person still allowed to post? anyone have an answer for that? Since he's been on here for a long time ...number of posts in that time...and most are to talk down about the website. Just sayin..

bigirishman

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Muri
You abviously have sevear issues with both paranoiah and a thrust and superiourity issue with men. Suggesting the the problem is what men have between their ears. Well i will tell you that i am perfectly capable as i would say most men are of individual and sensible thought. In fact of the sexes we are the least menipulated by advertising in fact if you look at human behavoral ecology men tend to be the dominant and manipulative sex and these trait remains dominant.
And your openion on the sex business, or sexindustry, ya it is a seeded business but any major business is do you think of the damage you cause every day by shopping in major brand supermarkets and clothing stores which run basically slave labour under horrific conditions. And how the various industries manipulate you daily through open daylight conditiond subliminal messages and catchy theme tunes.

Is it sex in general youhave the problem with or men i dont quite understand.
Have you ever tried a big cock mabie youd like it.
And to finish this site is far from a seeded dirty site manipulating us to buy products.
Since joining this site i have become more comfortable wity my penis size whichis largy by the way. And have provided support for many othter guys who are not as big as me and have self image issues, as well as being helped through soem of my totally unrelated issues .
So if your angry and want to rant why not do so about something which is more serious and you can so somehting about.
that way your energy wont be waisted and your time will be spent productivly

Later
bigirshman

bigirishman

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
okay and before you comment on it my, i cant spell. Not because im a stupid man but because of a brain injury. and i am also a certified geneus and qualified scientist, conservationst, environmentalist, researcher, teacher, as well as a hell of a nice guy and i must reiterate us men have quite a large brain capacity and do not appreciate sexest backwards comments that suggest otherwise.

JacobFox

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
This post was answer to Mr Boxerman, who said "i never seen nor been sold any B man products. In the whole LPSG does very well at keeping advertising out and the only person who has metioned these products is yourself."

Besides BM products at moment I can see another adversitement here.

Not only being being inattentive, Mr Boxerman he was also rude with me, that´s the reason I answered this way.

A couple things, guy. First, I don't need you to explain to me who your post was directed at. I knew who it was directed at. Who it was directed at has absolutely nothing to do with my response to you. My response to you was that if you can't handle someone being what you deem as rude to you on a message board when your whole posting history has been rude to this website, don't be telling that person to just ignore your post and move on. Everything you have posted has been extremely rude so expect to be answered in kind. And perhaps you don't see your posts as rude, but myself and I am sure others do.

Only thing you are accomplishing here is making a fool of yourself, so if that's your goal, keep going for it. You're doing great. If you think after the way you approached this is really going to help your cause at all, you really need to stop being so naive.