LPSG is ironic right?

Discussion in 'Et Cetera, Et Cetera' started by knowhow2useit, Nov 17, 2009.

1. knowhow2useit

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    The term Lare Penis Support Group is ironic right? People with big penises don't actually need a support group - I guess I'm thinking they need a support group the way Rich White Men need a support group in the US...it's a bit tongue-in-cheek am i wrong?

2. D_Tim McGnaw

D_Tim McGnaw Account Disabled

Yes you're wrong, this is all in deadly earnest ;)

PS. does having a big cock suddenly make your entire life absolutely wonderful and problem free ?

3. D_Jared Padalicki

D_Jared Padalicki Account Disabled

We need more support then men with small dicks

4. 1kmb1

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    it aint easy being a big penis haverer...

5. nudeyorker

Gold Member

Everybody needs support with something, That's why there are so many different forums for discussion.

6. D_Andreas Sukov

D_Andreas Sukov Account Disabled

i dont have a large penis so i cant speak for them but, this site helped me with my gf because i was too big for her. (she was really small though)

7. D_Helmer Heighballs

D_Helmer Heighballs New Member

at first it seems like a bit of a joke but then when you dig a little deeper (depends on the threads you choose to read!!!) you can get some really good advice and help with problems, basically support. so its definatly a support group if you ask me. also alot of us arent comfortable with staring and arent sure on concealment (married/C R/work) and others have the answers.

so in short. it is what you want it to be, support, or free amateur material (as long as u have good eyesight lol)

8. D_Pubert Stabbingpain

D_Pubert Stabbingpain Account Disabled

In the same way that they need to know how to spend all that money for the best return but mostly just to have fun, LP dudes need to know how to spend all that cum and just to have fun with it! :biggrin1:

Seriously though, and trying to make this as general as possible, some threads about difficulty with intercourse (vaginal, anal, oral) could be geared especially to large men as they try to "relate" to their partner but when you think about it, all men can have the same issues when their partner is not "fully accomodating" due to physical or emotional issues although typically, they may not be as prevalent with less than large men. Appearance and clothing issues are probably more common only among larger men although with my slightly larger than average but much larger than average cockhead has turned some heads from women and men even when I wear loose clothing. It is also in need of constant adjustment!

Many threads are common to not only all men but to women as well. Then you have many of the threads that are always present on any sexually-charged site. Finally, everybody loves the pix and showing off!
    :smile:

9. Calboner

Gold Member

Albums:
    Yes, but the question wasn't about underpants.

10. Countryguy63

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Actually, If I remember the history correctly, it was started years ago as a bit of humor, then guys that were "gifted" started asking serious questions regarding proper fitting under and outer clothing, health issues, the embarrassment experienced by teasing, etc. and it turned into a legit place where these things could be addressed and grew from there.

Now it is indeed a source of support, but along with that also a source of laughs, serious discussions, fantasies, and political bickering:)mad:), inhabited by mostly great people :smile:

I've always said, LPSG is whatever you want it to be. Use it wisely and it's great. I have actually added some very good friends to my life by being here.

11. 1kmb1

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    :biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1: lol

12. Catchoftheday

Gold Member

yeah

13. D_Jared Padalicki

D_Jared Padalicki Account Disabled

I was fully aware of that :rolleyes:
    But I rather let them find out then explaining it to them.
    And the underwear thing is also correct :wink:

14. HUNGHUGE11X7

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Earth/USA/GA! DEEP IN YOUR THROAT,See vid TO SEE H
    Verified:
    Photo

Absolutely , in fact this was my first thought when learning about the group from my friend Jonathyn 8 yrs ago .
    What is more tongue in cheek for me I have found and this is certainly NOT the case as much today as it was when I first joined 8 yrs ago... is all these problems coming from all these guys with outrageous size claims and of course they felt no need to verify, so we were left to SUPPORT their veracity.
    LPSG is really becoming a great place today , for fellowship , hot topics , great erotica and best of all REAL people.
    At one time LPSG was mostly made up of fakes but today I am happy to say I would venture to say 25% or less could be called such .
    I have never needed support b/c of my huge cock , but when I was young and being mocked and made fun of by friends, classmates and camping buds it would have been amazing to have a place like this with likeminded people .

:smile::smile::smile:
    HH

#14 HUNGHUGE11X7, Nov 17, 2009
    Last edited: Nov 17, 2009
  15. DiscoBoy

Gold Member

Completely.:rolleyes:

16. Calboner

Gold Member

Albums:
    An article about the origins of LPSG is posted here. It describes the site as one that "to a careful observer, is not clearly a parody — and not clearly legit." The article continues:

#16 Calboner, Nov 17, 2009
    Last edited: Nov 17, 2009
  17. B_blabbermouth

B_blabbermouth New Member

They don't say Hanes until "we" say they say "HANES".

18. fortiesfun

Gold Member

It started out tongue in cheek, and then the tongues moved elsewhere and other things moved into the cheeks, and now it is what it is.

Draft saved Draft deleted