Lpsg is kind of a wierd place lol....

D_Genita Lancewart

Just Browsing
Media
Got to say, this is a wierd sorta place....
I'll get to know people, get to talking with them regularly and such, and then BOOM...nothing, they disappear....
they are still on, just ignoring me lol (i guess)
recently happened with someone I consider a very dear friend...
logic would dictate it had something to do with ME seeing how as I am the one constant in all of those interactions...
just can't put my finger on why though lol..
Not whining (or meaning to lol), just saying ....

DiscoBoy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'll get to know people, get to talking with them regularly and such, and then BOOM...nothing, they disappear....
Happens in real life, too.

The world's a weird place.

mitchymo

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Don't worry about it, likelihood is that your agenda and theirs are different or perhaps the other person is cautious or it could be anything.
I chat with some guys regularly via PM but then run out of things to discuss and so at some point we are going to be online with 'friends' who we do not interact with on occassions but does'nt mean anything substancial. Most of the time i interact in the forums or chatroom (relatively new in there) and sometimes via msn.

If you are looking to make meaningful friends online then you need to interact more and that way you'll end up meeting more peeps that share your interests etc.

helgaleena

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I never chat. I am too shy. Email is more my speed. And I certainly do not want to meet anyone in person!

No, this old Hutt is here only to support and enjoy the looks of large penis.

erratic

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
It is a website about penises. And one which people are either taking way too seriously or are getting the joke. I don't know how many there are of the former and the latter, but I'm guessing there are fewer of the latter.

Munely

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
What you're explaining is very typical of the internet, you really shouldn't let it get to you too much, otherwise it'll never end. People have real lives, real friends, real whatever. Often, the internet is just a place to relax and to get a change of air. You do meet people but those people are not necessarily looking for anything, you just happened to meet and it doesn't mean that they want to have a big thing or have the time to spend there.

I'm not saying that it doesn't suck, cause it bothers me a bit too sometimes but that's just how it is. Not everyone has the same habits, and not everyone is looking for the same things so, you can't really blame other people for that. Sometimes I'm just thinking that if I don't give out an big enough impression then it's not going to last like everything else. You shouldn't expect too much from the internet, really.

I did meet a few people on here, and there are people that I really don't want to forget of be forgotten by. So really, I'll do what I can and see how it goes but without actually being present in the person's ''real'' life, sometimes it's hard to stay in it, because you're not a priority, you're not tangible - at least, for some it is so. I'm not saying it is my case, because my internet relationships, as geeky as it sounds are important to be, some are actually more important to me than real tangible ones for some reason. Everyone leads different lives and lives in different situation, so it's hard to judge their ''internet importance''.

Can you have good internet friends? friendships that last? Sure. But I'm not going to lie and say that it's easy. Sometimes I wish that it was easier but eh, that's just how it is. So yeah, I'm crossing my fingers. I have found some people on here.. great people I don't want to lose and I want to be friends with for a long time, especially one person that is very important to me. I might be delusional but you will never get anything if you don't believe in the possibility of it.

And honestly.. who are we kidding. It's a dick website.

Symphonic

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
they are still on, just ignoring me lol (i guess)
recently happened with someone I consider a very dear friend...
logic would dictate it had something to do with ME seeing how as I am the one constant in all of those interactions...
just can't put my finger on why though lol..
Not whining (or meaning to lol), just saying ....

We are not a networking site. Stop trying to network.