LPSG jr. or lite

gjorg

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Should we have factions of this group considering new members who act like their 12? Maybe a parental control? For example, I just saw your picks and I vommited or,lets poll this do you have 5 fingers on one hand?

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Should we have factions of this group considering new members who act like their 12? Maybe a parental control? For example, I just saw your picks and I vommited or,lets poll this do you have 5 fingers on one hand?

Gjorg, I think that you and I should have the power to delete the threads of these annoying bandwith wasters. :tongue:

gjorg

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Wish the people with power could do something! These little brats are annoying. Glad the drinking age is 21. Imagine these little bastards at bars.Drinking age should be 27 anyway.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Wish the people with power could do something! These little brats are annoying. Glad the drinking age is 21. Imagine these little bastards at bars.Drinking age should be 27 anyway.

Let's not go crazy! Apparently as a cougar I need to be able to liquor up some of these youguns to get in their pants. :wink: :tongue:

gjorg

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Cougar----love it----just heard the term a few weeks ago. Plus I just became one.

gjorg

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
No, you're just a dirty old man :tongue:

Seriously, there are an awful lot of youg 'uns on the boards.
You trying to say I am like that old tiger with no teeth at the bronx zoo,sauntering around about to pass out?:tongue:

Cougar----love it----just heard the term a few weeks ago. Plus I just became one.

What does it mean? Help me. I'm tragically unhip. :biggrin1:

I know what an otter is. Does that count?

whatireallywant

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Let's not go crazy! Apparently as a cougar I need to be able to liquor up some of these youguns to get in their pants. :wink: :tongue:

I consider myself cougar-ish, I guess. I like younger men but it isn't a necessity. I do have a problem if the guy looks too old though - and unfortunately a lot of men I've known who were my age "looked" too old for me! Attitude is important too - I don't want immaturity but I also don't want an "old fogey" attitude!

Mem

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I think we should have a breathalyzer for people who post drunk.

gjorg

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Hahahahahha!!! Good lord, that would keep me out of a LOT of trouble! I'd buy 3!
Mem can't drink yet she is 12! we should poll it What will mems first drink be.
1. Shirley Temple
or
2. Pink lady
or
3. Anything with one of those cute little umbrellas in it.