LPSG = Large Penis Search for Gays?

D_8yuij

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i am not trying to start shit. i don't give 2 shits what anyone does in their bedroom and with who

i just think if a poll was taken, it seems like gay males would outnumber everyone else about 10 to 1.

psidom

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
either way it is a rude way to start.
it is no news to anyone here that this is a rather polysexual site.
threads like this make you appear to be typical and ignorant.

not saying you are...just that this thread makes you appear that way.:wink:

Darpon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm with the OP.

It seems like every guy here is gay, and they PM me despite the "100% straight" thing it says to the left.

I know there ARE a bunch of straight people, but seriously, this place gets REALLY fucking creepy at times.

Rugbypup

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I'm with the OP.

It seems like every guy here is gay, and they PM me despite the "100% straight" thing it says to the left.

I know there ARE a bunch of straight people, but seriously, this place gets REALLY fucking creepy at times.

There is massive difference between gay members of LPSG and wankers who disrespect your sexuality and PM you.

Big difference.

B_Jennuine73

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'm one of the real women on this site. Of course there is going to be more guys than girls on this site. Who cares if more are gay than straight? If you are not comfortable enough about your own sexuality to be creeped out by guys hitting on you, then grow some balls, use the ignore button and/or leave the site.

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Just noticing a trend here about who is actually around.

haha
Just noticing that you are a jerk.

I'm with the OP.

Yes, you're a jerk.

By the way, would you care to post the PM I sent to you?

If it's so fucking creepy, why do you stay?

Jerk.

Darpon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If you are not comfortable enough about your own sexuality to be creeped out by guys hitting on you, then grow some balls, use the ignore button and/or leave the site.

That phrase kinda doesn't work. If you knew of a kind of snake that was COMPLETELY safe and wouldn't hurt you in the slightest, one would think you still wouldn't particularly like the idea of being in a room COVERED with them.

To RugbyPup, you are completely right. Sorry about that comment.

Yes, you're a jerk.

By the way, would you care to post the PM I sent to you?

If it's so fucking creepy, why do you stay?

Jerk.

Yeah, I fucked up a bit in my last comment.

And it's creepy at times. For example, whenever I'm reading a guy's story about a blowjob he received or anything to that effect, when it says, towards the end, that the person GIVING the blowjob was a guy, it's one of those fucking ewwww moments.

I have nothing against gay people, and I'm personally FOR gay marriage if that means anything here, but I just DON'T like to hear or read about it. It's my mistake to not look at the gay percentage before reading the post...

Fuck it, okay? Thinking about it, the only reason I'm bitching is entirely my own fault.

But there are some VERY interesting threads here, and several which are VERY hot, and some threads that allow me to show off, which I enjoy doing.

...I don't mind PMs from either gender if it's just comments on my cock, but when people invite me to jack off with them, it's just a bit strange. As another guy said, there's a huge difference between that and your average gay guy, but at least try to understand why I jumped to the conclusion that I did, please. If you see a group of dogs, and some of them growl at you, you tend to dislike that group of dogs, even if most of them are really nice.

It's my fuck up, and again, I apologize.

D_Roland_D_Hay

Account Disabled
Media
I'm with the OP.

How about those pms from the 100% staight guys who want to know every detail about my dick and what they would do with it...hmmm now that is creepy!