LPSG Lawyers?

nudeyorker

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Or, you might describe why it is you're asking, and ask a lawyer to PM you.

It's probably easier to get someone to step up for a bit of specific guidance.

Speaking for myself, I do not and will not give legal advice here. I come to LPSG to get away from work. I will give an objective opinion if asked and only if I know all the facts. I learned my lesson the hard way. I helped someone who was trying to avoid trouble and inadvertently I advised him how to do it. My advice is if you need legal advice call a lawyer in your city and pay his/her fee.

crossy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'd like to know how many Ph.D and post doc folks are on LPSG. (From a serious college/university)

B_KOKOBWARE

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
No, no advice needed(getting in trouble with the law). I wanted to ask how difficult law school is....is it hard to graduate from it....if you fail a year, is it like other schools...is there another chance for you?
I basically want to learn as much about the real life drama of a lawyer

B_KOKOBWARE

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
IMO, it's fairly easy to pass law school. The harder part is getting in (to a good school).

How would I go about getting in?...I do not have a university degree...so that is a minus right off the bat...but I have worked in court rooms and in law enforcement and can bring other skills I have aquired throughout life.