LPSG March Question of the Month..... Do You Enjoy Watching Other People Masturbate?

Alex6141

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
My particular joy is watching the foreskin being pulled back during masturbation. This is because I was cut as a kid and in the UK that made me different from most boys 50+ years ago. I love seeing how much the skin moves. Only a cut guy will probably understand my fascination. I am not interested in watching cut guys, even the ones who look good. Masturbation looks so much more pleasurable with foreskin intact.

Deadlikeme1985

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Yes! Of course! Everyone has their own technique and eat of shooting their load. Some of us eat our cum and watch ourselves in the mirror. Others jerk off with a dildo in their ass or playing with their nipples. I enjoy all of these activities. 99% of us jerk off (my numbers may be off a bit lol) and alot of us are voyeurs or exhibitionists on some level. So it makes sense that mist people that enjoy sex would enjoy seeing someone sex themselves up as well. :kissing_heart:

ManchesterTom

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
sure I do! my partners masturbating is always a huge turn on. on cam, I always loved watching Sienna grace masturbate on chaturbate, there was one other little hottie with a big dick, bunny snow was her handle.

Sienna would get me absolutely hard as a rock and ready to cum. it was hard to pace myself with her! until I figured out her tell! when she starts working those nipples, she's building to her climax

around the 5:20 mark in this one for example

Interesting for me is that she handles cock the way a guy would do it. Women when masturbating a guy seem to have technique which is sort of learned but not innate.

rebelnightrider

Experimental Member
Account Deletion Pending
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
We are going to try to have a question of the month as a way to bring the community together :)

March Question of the Month Do You Enjoy Watching Other People Masturbate?

This could be in person. On cam. You tell us. Do you enjoy it and have you had the pleasure of enjoying it often?

Bonus Points for the sexiest stories that come out of this.
Its hot i think!!

Lakeshore

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Yes, I do like watching a man or a woman masturbate. Around 10 years ago, after watching a male friend stroking his huge cock, I asked him if I could suck his cock, and after that have him fuck me. He was all for it.
After I sucked him for a while, I laid on my back and lubed his cock & my hole. Wow, his cock looked so huge coming toward me. He placed his dickhead at my hole and slowly pushed it in. I told him to wait for a bit before sticking any more in. After it was comfortable I told him to put all of it in but please do it slowly. He got all of it in to his balls and began fucking me. His cock was the largest I have ever taken, and it was a very tight fit in my ass. But...the discomfort for a short time was well worth it.

Reactions: Wine0 and bigtoad