LPSG Meet & Greet Goes to London

In an effort to improve diplomatic relations between the colonies formerly known as, "those peasants!" and the motherland formerly known as, "those tyrants!," Nick8 will be touring the United Kingdom this coming month. Among the sites he hopes to experience are Big Ben, the Rude Man, Black Rod, and Prince Andrew's royal scepter. Failing these, he plans to spend his time among a great deal of sheep in Wales and among freeballing Celts in kilts in Scotland.

As part of the festivities, Nick8 wants to meet as many British LPSG members as possible and that means a meet & greet in London.

The date is (providing he's not arrested on morals charges):

10 September, 2009

Where and what time are open for discussion since he doesn't know where is good for most people in the area though he'll be staying Earl's Court. He's very capable with London's long, deep, tubes so anyplace is easy enough for him to get to.

Suggestions as to times and venues are most welcome between now and the tenth and he looks forward to meeting everyone -- even Jeremy Clarkson.

Nick8 will be back in civilization on Tuesday (providing he's not arrested on morals charges) but we thought announcing this as early as possible would be of help to all who would like to attend.

And now for something completely different..

flame boy

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'd love to meet his royal highness Nick VIII but sadly I have a very dull (typo: meant "full" but I wont correct it) diary at the moment. I'm with you in spirit, have a nice G&T on me!

B_theOtherJJ

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I am sure this qualifies as one of "Nicks threads" and I have been warned never to post in any of "his" threads, but I like to live dangerously.

I will eagerly be watching CNN as Nicky makes his attempt to be "knighted" on his UK good-will tour.

I have contacted Bravo, VH1 and the Logo channel to make the gay version of Paris Hilton and her BFF with Nick and Jason.

The public loves people with no talent, who are famous for nothing but are publicity hounds, traveling around doing "funsy" things.... I smell a hit !!!

Please, NO HATE MAIL. I have checked my LPSG user manual, and have not said anything off-color, offensive or abusive.

MarkLondon

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Yay!!! :fest30:

I'm free, I'll be there.

Modest suggestion for a venue: The Metropolitan Pub | London | Part of the Realpubs Group

It's my local, so I'm prejudiced, but I think it's a bar that's laid-back and metrosexual enough to be comfortable for straight, bi, gay, male and female LPSGers. The upstairs function room is booked for a free acoustic music session on Thursday 10th September, but there is a dining area off the main bar on the ground floor that could be reserved for our exclusive use at no charge.

D_Andreas Sukov

Account Disabled
Media
id love to go, but im not good with new people hahahahah. i might attend. im not much of an UPtown londoner, but i do have a rail discount card that would make it cheap. lol ill follow this thread with interest.

luka82

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
strange!
it`s just funny how many people would "LIKE" to meet other LPSGers, but when that happens, well, they simply aren`t in the country!!!

Yeh I know! :(

Would love to meet ya...have to see if i can work it out. Might see if I can bring the Queen, Jeremy Clarkson and maybe Harry Potter along too. :wink:

[In all honesty - don't think I'll make it down to London, but would love to, so I'll have a think about it :p]

Mikayla

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Would love to be there too. Some of the nicest people I met here are from the UK :rolleyes: Unfortunetely I wont be able to come to London in September. Hope you will have a great time!

DiscoBoy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
One more reason to visit the UK! I envy you Brits (and you Cymry and Albbanach).:tongue: