LPSG Meet & Greet Goes to London

B_theOtherJJ

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'm less concerned about crowd control than I am about those pesky paparazzi. They know I'm always commando and they're forever trying for a shot up my shorts. :biggrin1:

This one is really too easy.... Yes, I am sure they never saw a cock like yours before. Or should I say on such a big celebrity ? :biggrin1: I am certain all the paps have been taken off Madonna and Miley watch and have all been re-routed for your arrival. And the Queen has even mandated a day OFF so the rabble can watch the cavalcade, and toss rose petals...:rolleyes:

Well, I guess I won't be seeing you in NY. I'll be bumming around there from the 10th to the 12th.

Have fun with K8 and please greet her in person for me.

I'll be in on one of those days if you want to get together.

I just sent him a PM which he has chosen for some reason to ignore...but I get back from Hawaii on the 10th and should be up to lunch by the 11th!

I get sent loads of PMs where either I'm away from the computer or working on a post or just plain doing something else and I don't see that a PM has arrived.

That sounds good! Maybe we can find a way to coordinate something?

B_Nick8

Cherished Member
Media
New York City, by way of Marblehead, Boston and Ge
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
But I hardly know you!

You won't be able to say that on the 11th. :biggrin1:

I'll be in on one of those days if you want to get together.

Jason, is it time for an "Ottawa comes to NYC" thread?

Rex hasn't returned my call in two days. He must be in a snit about something. :eek: :tongue:

And really. How am I supposed to get my nails done without him? He promised.

Last edited:

got_lost

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Oh Oh Oh now I'm just missing the lot of you! :eek:

This is weird having someone else doing the travelling! :rolleyes:

& what's up with this jerkwood bloke? He's got a bit of a chip on his shoulder, hasn't he??!? :cool:

SO next step is to decide where and when we're getting together!
I'm happy with MarkLondons idea if everyone else is! (though having said that... where is it and is it near a tube station?) :smile:

B_Nick8

Cherished Member
Media
New York City, by way of Marblehead, Boston and Ge
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I'm going to try and make it guys....keep us posted on the venue, and at what time etc..etc...

No "trying" about it; you're booked!

In NYC we don't eat until late but how's 7:00? Mark suggests the Metropolitan Pub on Great Western Road ( a very un-London sounding street name) which sounds fine to me unless you have another suggestion. Kate and I will be at the Landmark London so we could meet up there or at the restaurant.

Either way, we'll see you soon!

Last edited:

got_lost

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
The 'Great Western' in very british - there's a 'Great Western' railway that would take ya all the way to Wales if you didn't have the luxury of my mini! :biggrin1:

Anyway, I just checked and that's not that far from where we're staying.

Is Westbourne Park (Hammersmith & City Line) the nearest tube station to the pub?

got_lost

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Nooooo!!! :rofl:

I was hoping Mark would answer that bit!!!

And I only knew that much cos I'd already googled it!!! :tongue:

eddyabs

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
No "trying" about it; you're booked!

In NYC we don't eat until late but how's 7:00? Mark suggests the Metropolitan Pub on Great Western Road ( a very un-London sounding street name) which sounds fine to me unless you have another suggestion. Kate and I will be at the Landmark London so we could meet up there or at the restaurant.

Either way, we'll see you soon!

The 'Great Western' in very british - there's a 'Great Western' railway that would take ya all the way to Wales if you didn't have the luxury of my mini! :biggrin1:

Anyway, I just checked and that's not that far from where we're staying.

Is Westbourne Park (Hammersmith & City Line) the nearest tube station to the pub?

Ok beyotches......(!) I'm going to try my best to make it, thursday suits me quite well actually....so who is coming, how about some RSVPs folks? Me and K8 are going to be automatically bringing glasses back to the bar...I can feel it! Once a bar wench.....

got_lost

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
OOh I fear the start of a competition!
Is that a gauntlet I hear being thrown down, sir?!?! :biggrin1:

Yes it's the 10th.
Of September :smile: