LPSG Meet & Greet Goes to London

MarkLondon

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
The 'Great Western' in very british - there's a 'Great Western' railway that would take ya all the way to Wales if you didn't have the luxury of my mini! :biggrin1:

Anyway, I just checked and that's not that far from where we're staying.

Is Westbourne Park (Hammersmith & City Line) the nearest tube station to the pub?

Yes it is! The pub is almost next door, turn right as you exit the station and it's on the corner.

Mmm, beer and head, nice. And fish and chips is on the pub menu too!

MarkLondon

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
You'll be very welcome, I'm sure, LondonBi. As will any LPSG member, past or present.

As you walk into the pub there's a horseshoe-shaped bar in front of you. Walk down the left hand side and through into the next room. There's dining tables on the left and that's where we'll probably be. The manager has said he can reserve this area just for us.

nudeyorker

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
You'll be very welcome, I'm sure, LondonBi. As will any LPSG member, past or present.

As you walk into the pub there's a horseshoe-shaped bar in front of you. Walk down the left hand side and through into the next room. There's dining tables on the left and that's where we'll probably be. The manager has said he can reserve this area just for us.

I'm already loving these London-Meet-and-Greets, because it's not (what feels like months of discussion) and having to start new threads because they become too convoluted...You just decide to do it and it happens. I'm coming to the next one for sure!

B_Nick8

Cherished Member
Media
New York City, by way of Marblehead, Boston and Ge
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I'm already loving these London-Meet-and-Greets, because it's not (what feels like months of discussion) and having to start new threads because they become too convoluted...You just decide to do it and it happens. I'm coming to the next one for sure!

Or you could just come with me to this one, Nude. You know you want to.

As you say, you just decide to and it happens....

London_Calling

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Wish I could join you all but I'm leaving for Barcelona & Sitges on Saturday for a well deserved two week break in the sun. Since Mitchymo's thread a couple of months ago complaining about the heat it's rained just about every day!

Have fun!

nudeyorker

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Or you could just come with me to this one, Nude. You know you want to.

As you say, you just decide to and it happens....

You know I would love to come. I have important issues waiting for me in Honolulu. I actually looked into the possibility of flying from Honolulu to London and then home. I'm not as young as I used to be to fly half way around the world for a party...but I'll be there in spirit.

D_Tintagel_Demondong

Sexy Member
Media
I'll be in on one of those days if you want to get together.

I only just caught this now. You should have PM'd me. Since we aren't PM'ing anymore -- or so it seems -- I'll ask you if you got my package in the mail.

Also, I will be bumming around Manhattan on the 11th and 12th. I'll probably meet Nudey on the 11th, if he's still available. I'd love to meet you again too.

Since I wasn't invited to the Brit meet 'n greet, I'll stage my anti-Brit meet 'n greet in NYC out of sheer spite. All those who are also single and bitter are welcome to attend.

I'd especially like to meet Vinylboy and hate rant about the LPSG assholes. Good times.

B_Nick8

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Blimey!
It's next week!

Nick8 boards his plane a week today to come over this side of the pond!!!

:1244:

And I'm out of town (again) and still have so much to do to leave that I don't know how I'll make it. It's going to be a rush job starting Thursday. But have that bed made up anyway; I'll find a way. :tongue:

Since I wasn't invited to the Brit meet 'n greet...

Don't be ridiculous, you're more welcome than ever. New York is always in your back yard; London waits for no man. Come with!

D_Tintagel_Demondong

Sexy Member
Media
Don't be ridiculous, you're more welcome than ever. New York is always in your back yard; London waits for no man. Come with!

I'm also leaving on the 8th, but for NY... and committed... as you know. :rolleyes:

Why don't you cancel your Brit tour and attend my Single and Bitter party in NY?

Actually, I wish you the best and I am jealous that you get to meet so many of LPSG's finest... you know, the ones who litter the chat room at 3 AM. If you meet Kotch, Flamey, Jamie or SP then please give them a hug for me... the kind of hug that I gave you and Jason :wink:.

Pics or it didn't happen!

B_Nick8

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I'm also leaving on the 8th, but for NY... and committed...
Commitment doesn't come easily to you so I'm all the more impressed.

Why don't you cancel your Brit tour and attend my Single and Bitter party in NY?

I'd have absolutely nothing to wear to that one. And I believe you should send your regrets as well, even if you are the host.

please give them a hug for me... the kind of hug that I gave you and Jason.

Right, that kind of hug. Ok, but I hope they appreciate it as much as I did. :tongue:

Pics or it didn't happen!

I can't promise you the first but I can guarantee the latter.

Last edited: