LPSG Meeting or Get Together?

Discussion in 'Et Cetera, Et Cetera' started by rubberwilli, Feb 21, 2007.

1. rubberwilli

rubberwilli Member

Albums:
    I'm not posting this is the personals section because I don't intend for this to be a personals type of thing.

Has there ever been an LPSG get together or gathering? Internationally, nationally or locally? If there was one would you go?

I ask this as some of the other websites I'm on (gearfetish, worldsites etc...) have scheduled get togethers or gatherings at some larger event weekends (International Mr. Leather or Mid-Atlantic Leather weekend) for online members to meet each other in person and in real time. I don't know when or what it would be appropriate but has there ever been and LPSG Gathering?

I host a few of these types of gatherings each year and was just curious if there has ever been one for LPSG.

There seems to be so much great discussion and so many people who know each other well from here, but it seems from my reading of posts that very few of you all have ever met.

I'm trying to think of this as a positive and fun experience for people to meet and not as a hook-up event (although I'm sure that would happen as well.)

Thoughts?

2. D_Martin van Burden

D_Martin van Burden Account Disabled

I have met two people from LPSG that were also in Lexington -- and, unfortunately, neither experience really worked out. (We didn't really get along IRL for various reasons.) I met a former member while traveling in another city, and I also have plans to meet some LPSG friends I've made here when travel arrangements would allow.

I don't know if a scheduled get-together could work as we have members all over the globe. Would we try to attempt one huge convention-type gathering or could we just arrange get-togethers among ourselves? I think the latter is more feasible.

I will laugh a bit at adding this on: What's the expected behavior?
    I say this because... well... it's funny. I met one member in San Francisco while I was there on a business trip. He took me around downtown and we had way too much to drink. He was quite a character even on first impression, and I think he's a pretty cool guy to date. I guess dicks would have to enter the conversation at some point, but that was about it. Nothing sexual had (could have) come from it.

Do you think that if you met another LPSGer, that things would take sexual? Why and how so? How much of your trip would consist of sport fucking? :)

3. GoneA

Gold Member

I met Matthew and Cayenne and only sport fucked them when they weren't looking. So that didn't actually count.

4. D_fitnesswitness

D_fitnesswitness Account Disabled

Depends. I dont think everyone would want to have sex...but I'm sure it would be a topic. I'd talk about things with all of you...but sex? VERY VERY slim chance.

So, I dont foresee an LPSG get-together, though, I can be wrong.

5. Matthew

Gold Member

So that explains why my head is sticking out of a plaque hanging on your wall!

6. GoneA

Gold Member

Oh the DRAMA!!

7. b.c.

Gold Member

Albums:
    Why don't we all just show up nude, no "strings". Then we could settle this "real from fake" drama once and for all. :wink:

8. noface60

noface60 Member

Albums:
  9. B_NineInchCock_160IQ

Unofficial one last weekend in DuPont Circle. It was fun.

10. Rikter8

Gold Member

Albums:
    I would hope that I can either Attend or host one in Michigan.
    Right now my schedule is a bit hectic, but I would love to have a get together this summer. Possibly dinner, then mabee some volleyball or something fun.

C

11. BJT

BJT New Member

I think it would be fun to have a group thing, just get together for dinner or something simple. Would be cool to meet some of the characters here in person

Draft saved Draft deleted