LPSG meetings?

Supersized

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I met up with a guy I met in the LPSG chatroom. We had sex once then he stopped calling me. Told me he'd met somone else. There was alot of Jerking each other off and 69 ing. We both enjoyed it alot.

Honey123

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've got something planned for Saturday night to party when K8 is in town but the response from the Arizona members has been, uh, shallow. Some planned get togethers work out, some don't.
http://www.lpsg.org/104705-arizona-welcome-for-k8.html

I also have plans to get together with a visiting New Yorker when he is here in a few weeks for coffee, lunch or drinks (whenever he can escape the family for a bit).

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Check out http://www.lpsg.org/101947-do-you-have-any-real-4.html Many people have met in person from LPSG with varying results. :cool: If you are looking for jerk off material I highly recommend ficitious stories we have some really great writers here. :wink:

There gave been 2 marriages one of which is:
Cigarbabe and Mr Ed in Mass

Other happy couples include:
no_strings & mercurialbliss
hickboy & manlybanisters
rico27 & numbers123
truckertexman & njqt466

I'm sure there have been dozens of one night stands as well. People tend not to discuss those publicly for obvious reasons. :cool:

nashboy

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Check out http://www.lpsg.org/101947-do-you-have-any-real-4.html Many people have met in person from LPSG with varying results. :cool: If you are looking for jerk off material I highly recommend ficitious stories we have some really great writers here. :wink:

There gave been 2 marriages one of which is:
Cigarbabe and Mr Ed in Mass

Other happy couples include:
no_strings & mercurialbliss
hickboy & manlybanisters
rico27 & numbers123
truckertexman & njqt466

I'm sure there have been dozens of one night stands as well. People tend not to discuss those publicly for obvious reasons. :cool:

thats what i was talking about...thanks....i LOVE your posts btw :)

B_cigarbabe

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
We have way more than just those couples mentioned by NJQT!
Some people make the mistake of thinking that "online friends" are not the same as "real friends" I think that anyone with whom you talk to everyday has the capacity to become a friend,a really good friend as Nick8 and I have become.
Besides Nick8, NJQT,Spoiled Princess,Manly Banisters, Hickboy,Mr. Snakey
Altered Ego & Hubby,biguy2738,DaveyR,Flameboy,hypolimnas,lil peewee
D Girl,Luka82,Pitbull,Oh Yeah and many,many others including the new mods are all people whom I consider real life friends.
If I didn't mention your name it isn't because I don't consider you a part of my life there are just so many I really do admire and like!:biggrin1:
cigarbabe:saevil:

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
We have way more than just those couples mentioned by NJQT!
Some people make the mistake of thinking that "online friends" are not the same as "real friends" I think that anyone with whom you talk to everyday has the capacity to become a friend,a really good friend as Nick8 and I have become.
Besides Nick8, NJQT,Spoiled Princess,Manly Banisters, Hickboy,Mr. Snakey
Altered Ego & Hubby,biguy2738,DaveyR,Flameboy,hypolimnas,lil peewee
D Girl,Luka82,Pitbull,Oh Yeah and many,many others including the new mods are all people whom I consider real life friends.
If I didn't mention your name it isn't because I don't consider you a part of my life there are just so many I really do admire and like!:biggrin1:
cigarbabe:saevil:
I had a feeling he met 'couples'. Friends from here I have scores of . . . including you Ms. Thang! :smile: Then there are the people whom I don't actually speak to but we text , IM or e-mail every day.