LPSG Meetup 30th April Queens Day Amsterdam

EmJay

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Who is up for a fun meetup the 30th April in Amsterdam for LPSG members? This day is one of our nations biggest Event Day..we celebrate our Queens birthday and there are parties being held all over the country and especially in Amsterdam..

If you ever wanted to visit Amsterdam..its should be atleast on this day :biggrin1:

Lets organize a meetup and have fun, drinking,dancing, partying and getting to know each other. The weather is almost always great and with great company it will not even matter.

Place to be Amsterdam City center!! 30th of April! (a Saturday)

I will be there!!..will you??..:smile:

You really can't miss it!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EXqdhd35Rz4&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WHtOjC8F1hQ&feature=related

Last edited:

_Jonesy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Let us see how much interest this gets hmm :) It is certainly a good idea!

nudeyorker

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
It's a great idea. I have been to a few of them myself. They are a lot of fun and it's a great chance to get to know some new people.
The key to making it successful is pick a place where you can meet where everyone will feel comfortable. Set a time and have people confirm with you via PM who is attending. Just keep bumping this thread up until the day of the event. Many people say they will come and for some reason loose their nerve. Every single event I've attended has really been fun and worth the trouble of getting there.
I would love to come but I'm going to be in California working that week.

EmJay

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
hahaha...as many are anonymous here..I dont expect it will..But i'm up for it..am going anyway :)

EmJay

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It's a great idea. I have been to a few of them myself. They are a lot of fun and it's a great chance to get to know some new people.
The key to making it successful is pick a place where you can meet where everyone will feel comfortable. Set a time and have people confirm with you via PM who is attending. Just keep bumping this thread up until the day of the event. Many people say they will come and for some reason loose their nerve. Every single event I've attended has really been fun and worth the trouble of getting there.
I would love to come but I'm going to be in California working that week.

Great tip NY..I am going to bump it. This is really an enjoyable day..everyone here is in very good spirits that day..

Gay, straight, Bi, single or not..its all good...just come and have fun. And we will set up a time and a place to meet etcetera.:biggrin1:

I ofcourse need to know first that people actually would like to put their money where there mouth is and are up for a fun weekend.

There are many low cost airlines that will bring you here for hardly any money if you book your seat in time.

EmJay

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If it was in May I could afford it :( At the moment I can't... I'll check what the best options are for getting to Amsterdam... if I can make it I'd love to be there!

Hey Ferox that's great..:biggrin1:

If you all are not too picky..I may even have 2 matrasses and a couch for someone to crash on.. (max 3 people)

We'll make an LPSG sleepover party out of it :)

_Jonesy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Same as James, if we get at least 10 people committed I'll make the trip.

Opalite

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Well.. maybe. Sounds like fun, but I don't do that well in huge crowds of people and Amsterdam is CRAZY on queens day. But I'll think about it :)

EmJay

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well.. maybe. Sounds like fun, but I don't do that well in huge crowds of people and Amsterdam is CRAZY on queens day. But I'll think about it :)

Yeah..please do Katt :biggrin1:..would be fun!!!

EmJay

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Interested members so far :):

Females:
Certain:
- Emjay

Maybe:
- Feroxfemina
- Katt

Males (maybe)
- Aussiedutch
- Jonesy
- JamesJonson
- Davisdave

Keep it coming you guys..we are going to have a blast :)

Last edited: