LPSG Meetup 30th April Queens Day Amsterdam

EmJay

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It would be great to meet all togheter in amsterdam... itsn't so far from Italy after all..

Yes come...Italy is not far away at all..

but..you are not checking out the guys inches with a caliper Bottoman ;-)..unless they want you to ofcourse hahaha..

we'll find you a nice orange one in that case.. :)

ManofThunder

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

but..you are not checking out the guys inches with a caliper Bottoman ;-)..unless they want you to ofcourse hahaha..

It's funny really. In my mind Italy and Amsterdam are not close at all. They must be hundreds of miles apart surely? 700 - 800ish? Haha, I suppose that seems like a huge distance when you live on an island the size of a matchbox. :biggrin1:

EmJay

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i always think about the time it takes to get to the Netherlands.. Depending from where he's taking off..it wouldnt be more than a 2,5hour flight i guess..
Thats not far..

and the airfare is next to nothing if you plan in advance..next to a place to stay

Because I have had long distance relationships..the earth is alot flatter to me i guess..:)

Last edited:

ManofThunder

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i always think about the time it takes to get to the Netherlands.. Depending from where he's taking off..it wouldnt be more than a 2,5hour flight i guess..
Thats not far..

and the airfare is next to nothing if you plan in advance..next to a place to stay

Because I have had long distance relationships..the earth is alot flatter to me i guess..:)

That's a nice way to be. Every step outside of my hometown feels like a mile to me. :smile:

B_subgirrl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
It's funny really. In my mind Italy and Amsterdam are not close at all. They must be hundreds of miles apart surely? 700 - 800ish? Haha, I suppose that seems like a huge distance when you live on an island the size of a matchbox. :biggrin1:

I just did a google search and the distance between the two is about the same as between Sydney and Brisbane!

MsThang

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
South Florida (recently relocated from NYC)
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Who is up for a fun meetup the 30th April in Amsterdam for LPSG members? This day is one of our nations biggest Event Day..we celebrate our Queens birthday and there are parties being held all over the country and especially in Amsterdam..

I saw Queens and thought Queens, NY, lol. Oh well, have fun.

B_subgirrl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Does that seem like a long way to you? :biggrin1:

There's an old saying . . . The British think 200kms is a long way. Aussies think 200 years is a long time :biggrin1:.

Or to answer your question, nah, not particularly. It's actually quite hard for my brain to grasp the concept that you could be in another country (and have traveled past several others) in such a short period of time.

ManofThunder

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
There's an old saying . . . The British think 200kms is a long way. Aussies think 200 years is a long time :biggrin1:.

Or to answer your question, nah, not particularly. It's actually quite hard for my brain to grasp the concept that you could be in another country (and have traveled past several others) in such a short period of time.

Haha, to my simple mind it is hard to imagine not being in the ocean after travelling that sort of distance in one direction! P.S. I don't think 200kms is a long way...I barely know what a km is. :biggrin1: I'm such a yokel.

Last edited:

B_subgirrl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Haha, to my simple mind it is hard to imagine not being in the ocean after travelling that sort of distance in one direction! P.S. I don't think 200kms is a long way...I barely know what a km is. :biggrin1: I'm such a yokel.

:biggrin1: Replace it with miles then. It works, either way.

I'm shutting up now, before Emjay growls at me for hijacking her thread :tongue:

EmJay

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
What a great idea! Maybe someone will plan an LPSG here in the US too. Have fun and don't forget to post some pictures.

Yeah..maybe if its at a fun place and organised well in advance (so i can fatten up my piggy bank) I can make a visit :)

:biggrin1: Replace it with miles then. It works, either way.

I'm shutting up now, before Emjay growls at me for hijacking her thread :tongue:

Nah sweety..I'm grateful my thread gets bumped this way (always look at the positive :biggrin1:). If it gets confusing I will say so :smile:

Fair enough! Apologies EmJay. :smile:

wasn't needed sweety but thanks..

Would it make a difference in your budget if you didnt have to spring for a hotel?

ManofThunder

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yeah..maybe if its at a fun place and organised well in advance (so i can fatten up my piggy bank) I can make a visit :)

Nah sweety..I'm grateful my thread gets bumped this way (always look at the positive :biggrin1:). If it gets confusing I will say so :smile:

wasn't needed sweety but thanks..

Would it make a difference in your budget if you didnt have to spring for a hotel?

It isn't just a matter of money, I will have trouble finding the time. Besides, I couldn't accept your kind offer. I can't expect a lady to pay for me. :smile:

EmJay

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It isn't just a matter of money, I will have trouble finding the time. Besides, I couldn't accept your kind offer. I can't expect a lady to pay for me. :smile:

LOL..i wouldnt pay for you..you are welcome at my house..not my bed..my house..:biggrin1:

ManofThunder

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
LOL..i wouldnt pay for you..you are welcome at my house..not my bed..my house..:biggrin1:

Oh haha. In that case I will think about it. Don't worry, I wouldn't slide into bed with you in the middle of the night. If I can find the time, then count me in. :smile:

nicenycdick

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Who is up for a fun meetup the 30th April in Amsterdam for LPSG members? This day is one of our nations biggest Event Day..we celebrate our Queens birthday and there are parties being held all over the country and especially in Amsterdam..

I saw Queens and thought Queens, NY, lol. Oh well, have fun.

uh huh...got excited there...

D_Crystallized Ginger

Sexy Member
Media

:D it would be horny if you 'd make guys to get hard and then I measured them with proper techinque.. I'm joking! We could have fun in a relaxed way and take some pics to post here as Luvhlmrg poster said!

Last edited: