Formerly Hung4Both
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Last night my wife and I had invited LPSG member 'BGUY' over to fuck her with his incredibly large cock.
He arrived around 7:00 and after some small talk, a few glasses of champagne and getting comfortable, my wife took him upstairs to get even more "comfortable" and to finally get that monster out of his pants.
She had been masturbating to his LPSG profile pix all day.
My wife laid him on our bed and proceeded to pull his cock out of his pants.. and she (and I) could not believe the size of it, and it wasn't even fully hard yet. Well my wife was all over it.. sucking it, licking it, kissing it, smacking her face with it, jerking it off with both of her hands, sucking his balls. It was amazing and oh so very hot!. And he seemed to enjoy my wife's oral talents very much. *She is quite a cock sucker.
BGUY returned the favor to my wife and licked her pink wet pussy and worked his fingers in there and found out how tight she was, since we had not fucked all week once these plans were made, so she could be extra tight for him.

When it was time to for them to fuck he strapped on the Magnum XL's my wife bought earlier in the week for him (see our photo gallery) and she wanted to start on top. She lowered herself onto his giant cock very slowly, and her soft gasps as it entered her let me know his girth was stretching her pussy to wide limits.. but she took it.
She rode and fucked him for some time, while he latched onto her hips and buried his big thick cock even deeper into my wife with each thrust.
She jumped to her knees for some of her favorite doggie-style fucking and he was more than happy to get behind her for that. He fucked my wife's pussy very hard, and very deep, and she LOVED it!
After 2 well used condoms and pounding her pussy for over an hour they ended their first fuck session and already started talking about planning the next one... so hopefully this was the first of many.

BGUY was extremely cool and a lot of fun and we can verify he is 100% real... and that gigantic cock really is that big, and looks even bigger in person, and looks huge in my wife's tight pussy and soft mouth.
She has said a few times today that her pussy is sore.. LOL.. I wonder why..?

We thought this would be a good story to share since it is a LPSG connection, and it's just a hot story.
and BGUY has OK'd us to post pix, so check my profile for some of the photos.

Thanks BGUY, we'll see you soon!

D_Andreas Sukov

Account Disabled
Media
good for you guys, but this isnt something id do. as far as im concerned if theres a ring on the finger, fuck it, even a relationship then she cant fuck anyone else, the same as i cant fuck anyone else

Jovial

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Wow, who'd of thunk it? Sounds like it was a fun time for all! :arms:

Calboner

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I would have thought this was made up or at least exaggerated if you hadn't named an actual LPSG member and even provided photos.

What I wonder about is how to square this with Bguy's claiming (when he first posted on this site) to be a virgin:

How to deal with being a 31-year-old male virgin

It sounds as if he had no trouble figuring out what to do with your wife. Had he gotten some practice before this, or was that story about his virginity just a crock?

D_76froy

Sexy Member
Media
This is an awesome story - even better that it's true. BGuy is huge - I can't believe his thickness. I bet your wife's pussy was stretched to the limit. I have to say I didn't really think people from LPSG hooked up, but you've proven me wrong. Damn your wife is a hot sexy little slut. Lucky for you and BGuy.

-Ranger

voyeuristic

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Jesus Christ, those are fucking hot. I was hoping to be next on the list with bguy, but the fact that you guys did it unprotected makes me reconsider. Still, really sexy material!

Reactions: averagepat

bguy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I would have thought this was made up or at least exaggerated
Yeah, me too! I was still wondering if it really happened until I got the pictures.

What I wonder about is how to square this with Bguy's claiming (when he first posted on this site) to be a virgin:

Had he gotten some practice before this, or was that story about his virginity just a crock?

No, everything I've posted on this site is 100% true and everything I say to people IRL is 100% true. I was a 31-year-old virgin (as in, no intercourse) when I made that post in April of 2008. I lost that virginity in August but didn't post about it here because I didn't think it'd be respectful to that girl. She knew nothing of this site and also didn't know I was a virgin. I've been with one other girl since then but it was difficult due to my size.

Hung4Both and his wife are two incredible people that made me feel comfortable and wonderful. It's very disconcerting to see that half of the responses to his posts here at LPSG are insulting and argumentative.

2007 was the worst year of my life and it looks like 2009 may be the best...

BBCONLYCPL

Formerly Hung4Both
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
although they may not be seen in the pictures, I assure you they used condoms for fucking, they may not be visible that far down his shaft as they do tend to roll up or bunch up at the base, and his girth did take up alot of the condom material, so to speak.. but we're safe ; ) I promise.

I have 2 used Magnum XL's in the trash to prove it.. LOL

bguy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Yes, we did use condoms. You just can't see them very well in the pictures because it bunched up.