LPSG member in the spotlight

DaveyR

Retired Moderator
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Here's a new thread that will help us get to know each other better and hopefully be some fun. Each day a different member will be in the spotlight and be subjected to your questions :biggrin1: You post your questions and they will answer over the 24 hour period. They don't HAVE to be truthful and can sidestep questions they don't want to answer.

After a day the member in the spotlight will nominate the person for the next day (after seeking their agreement of course) :smile:

The very first member in the spotlight is Hickboy and I'll ask the first question.

Hickboy what did you enjoy most and dislike most about being a Moderator here at LPSG?

Last edited:

B_Hickboy

Sexy Member
Media
Hickboy, have you ever desired becoming a rock/country Musician for nashville?
I have friends in Nashville, and the grind there is just a bad as it in in LA or New York. Now, Kingston or Rio de Janeiro - those are my kinds of places. But still, with the way my life's turning out I can't complain. I have time to pick and grin with my buddies and have started playing the occasional open mic night in the Charleston area. 'Twill suffice.

B_Hickboy

Sexy Member
Media
Here's a new thread that will help us get to know each other better and hopefully be some fun. Each day a different member will be in the spotlight and be subjected to your questions :biggrin1: You post your questions and they will answer over the 24 hour period. They don't HAVE to be truthful and can sidestep questions they don't want to answer.

After a day the member in the spotlight will nominate the person for the next day (after seeking their agreement of course) :smile:

The very first member in the spotlight is Hickboy and I'll ask the first question.

Hickboy what did you enjoy most and dislike most about being a Moderator here at LPSG?
Oooh. That's a tough one. I loved the power, and the ability to make the little bastards quake and squirm when I went in the chatroom and started threatening to ban the lot of 'em. Being able to make the tough decisions and see the suffering that came in the wake of of my own powerful determinations was a turn-on that made me get hard then, and it has the same effect now as I type this. The fact that I had all that power and could abuse people at will in secrecy and with total impunity was a fabulous turn-on. Having been able to read others' PMs is something I'll always cherish as well. Boy, the fights I started between members by editing their replies before the recipients read them. What better thrill could there be?

The only thing I hated about it was that it came to an end, as all good things eventually must. That, and the fact that the moderators' forum is a "no clothing allowed" area. I did get tired of looking at Gillette's tits all the time.

I think I'll apply again. I'm gettin' a stiffie.

Last edited by a moderator:

DaveyR

Retired Moderator
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Oooh. That's a tough one. I loved the power, and the ability to make the little bastards quake and squirm when I went in the chatroom and started threatening to ban the lot of 'em. Being able to make the tough decisions and see the suffering that came in the wake of of my own powerful determinations was a turn-on that made me get hard then, and it has the same effect now as I type this. The fact that I had all that power and could abuse people at will in secrecy and with total impunity was a fabulous turn-on. Having been able to read others' PMs is something I'll always cherish as well. Boy, the fights I started between members by editing their replies before the recipients read them. What better thrill could there be?

The only thing I hated about it was that it came to an end, as all good things eventually must. That, and the fact that the moderators' forum is a "no clothing allowed area. I did get tired of looking a Gillette's tits all the time.

I think I'll apply again. I'm gettin' a stiffie.

It's a shame I didn't ask this last week as the whole board would have applied to become a Mod following your answer:wink:

Drifterwood

Superior Member
Media
So, Hick - your turn to nominate, who is in the spotlight today?

Hang on - Davey started the thread 11 hours ago. I have heard of the three day week, but the 11 hour day?

Hick

Favourite colour?
Starsign?
Favourite day/night of the week?
Favourite city/place?
Favourite food?
Blowjob or muff dive?
Aspiration?
Regret?
Do Naughty and Gillette wax or shave? :eek:

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
Hang on - Davey started the thread 11 hours ago. I have heard of the three day week, but the 11 hour day?

It's what you get when you mix Irish and French - deal with it!!

(The other 13 hours are for sex and masturbation :biggrin1: and feeling guitly about it if I am feeling Irish :rolleyes::no: or smug if I am feeling French :yup:)

B_Hickboy

Sexy Member
Media

Hick

Favourite colour? Green
Starsign? Scorpio
Favourite day/night of the week? Saturday
Favourite city/place? MISSOULA, MONTANA!
Favourite food? Critters
Blowjob or muff dive? Damn right.
Aspiration? I wanna be like BigDirigible and Stronzo.
Regret? Not banning both of them the minute I had the power.
Do Naughty and Gillette wax or shave? I was raised to not tell.

Drifterwood

Superior Member
Media
It's what you get when you mix Irish and French - deal with it!!

(The other 13 hours are for sex and masturbation :biggrin1: and feeling guitly about it if I am feeling Irish :rolleyes::no: or smug if I am feeling French :yup:)

When you fly west, you can add many hours to your day. Bet that sends you scurrying for your rosary :smile:

Thanks Hick.

What's the difference between "not to tell" and "to not tell"?

Freddie53

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Hickboy,

It has come to my attention that you are revealing mod secrets here on the public board. Really! Now the cat is out of the bag so to speak. I suppose you are going to reveal next the members here that we "invited" certain members to the inner sanctum to enjoy our "dress code" with us.

Some of the mods are concerned that you will reveal our real dick sizes to the board. Gillette in particular is concerned how the board will react when they find out she is really "hung."

The fact that you have revealed that we read private messages is really scary. I hope you don't reveal that we have the power to read all the e-mails as well. The members don't know what great powers we have. The ability to open and read all the private members e-mails, and income tax returns is a real turn on for the mods. I really do enjoy going in an changing their income tax returns. Don't you know the #$#$# will hit the fan when they get a letter from the IRS.

And please, please don't reveal that we mods also have hidden cameras in all 100,000 plus members bedrooms. It will scare the "oh dear I don't want to get banned - can't say that word here" out of them and right into their pants. What a mess! Glad I don't have to clean all that up!

Again, Hickboy, this is just all between you and me. Don't go revealing all this on the public forum. You hear!

Seriously, I love your sense of humor. I about fell out when I read the part about mods reading private messages. There are days I wish I could. But I can't. Still, that is the most hilarious thing I do believe you have ever written.

Again, you know this is just private between you and me.

You dear freind,

Freddie