Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Ok, thanks for letting me know. I mean I hit the submit button once, but I saw the error message on my screen after my question went through, but when I didn't 'see' my post twice, I was like, "what's going down?" LOL

Last edited:

Mr. Snakey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hey Hick. What is your favorite Who album? My favorite is Quadrophenia. I was only 13 years old when that record was released and got it as a christmas present that year. I will never forget listening to it christmas morning. It still holds up today. Its amazing.

B_Hickboy

Sexy Member
Media
Hickboy, what kind of music do you listen to? What's your favourite movie?
Well, we had some downtime. I'll answer the rest and find someone to hand off to, post-haste.

I listen to loud, brash rock and roll. The Who are my favorite band, but I also love U2, Elvis Costello, the Stones, Pearl Jam, Nine Inch Nails, and a few others.

My favorite movie? Depending on my mood, it's "Shawshank Redemption" or "The Gods Must Be Crazy", or "Steal Big, Steal Little". I really don't like movies, so I guess my taste would be considered a little weird by connoiseurs.

B_Hickboy

Sexy Member
Media
Good Morning, HickBoy.

Who was your favorite teacher in your school years and why?
Mrs. Moose, my ninth grade English teacher. She was pregnant and cute, and I jacked off to her so many times... j/k

Actually, my favorite would be Mr. Smoak, who taught me driver education and world history. He's from an old Charleston family and is a dyed-in-the-wool character. Very colorful, and one of the most caring, family - oriented people I've ever known. I had some good teachers, so there may be other "favorites", depending on the day and my mood. Most of them were damn good, and I fucked with the bad ones so hard that they had to reach for the Maalox when I walked in the door. I could tell you some stories, but I need to make sure the statue of limitations has run out.

B_Hickboy

Sexy Member
Media
Hey Hick. What is your favorite Who album? My favorite is Quadrophenia. I was only 13 years old when that record was released and got it as a christmas present that year. I will never forget listening to it christmas morning. It still holds up today. Its amazing.
You young fucker, I hate you. :mad::mad::biggrin1: I was 20 when Quadrophenia came out.
My favorite album would have to be Who's Next. My favorite song is Won't Get Fooled Again, and it's from that album. Quad, Tommy, and Who Are You are pretty much tied for second. I play songs from all those albums when I play out, and my acoustic version of I'm One is pretty solid.

Mr. Snakey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
You young fucker, I hate you. :mad::mad::biggrin1: I was 20 when Quadrophenia came out.
My favorite album would have to be Who's Next. My favorite song is Won't Get Fooled Again, and it's from that album. Quad, Tommy, and Who Are You are pretty much tied for second. I play songs from all those albums when I play out, and my acoustic version of I'm One is pretty solid.
Quadrophenia was released on October 19th 1973. Interesting fact is the pictures of the mod( not that kind kids) is Sting from the Police. Who's next is a great album as is Who are you. I was too young for Tommy. Quadrophenia stands out because it was my first introduction to their music. What a amazing body of work they have given us over the years.

B_cigarbabe

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Hicks do you blow? :naughty: Who's next?
Isn't it late in your neck of the woods?
What the hell are you doing up Manban? :tongue:
I must be delirious!:smileeek: Geez Freddie are you trying to cover
up what some of believe could be true?
C.B.:saevil:

Last edited:

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
Hicks do you blow? :naughty: Who's next?
Isn't it late in your neck of the woods?
What the hell are you doing up Manban? :tongue:
I must be delirious!:smileeek:
C.B.:saevil:

What am I doing up? It's 10:15am here right now! Though I would rather be tucked up next to Hick, who is 4,500 miles and -6 hours away :cry:

Mr. Snakey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
You love the album but you have never seen the movie?? :eek:

Sting played Ace Face, the leader of a group of mods. That's why he's on the cover of the album. :smile:
No i havent. I dont know why. The album was 1973 and the movie was 1978 (if my brain is still intact) so we are talking about a very young Sting. He went under a different name then. I will check on it. I will also check the movie out. Thanx:smile:

No_Strings

Expert Member
Media
Each day a different member will be in the spotlight and be subjected to your questions :biggrin1: You post your questions and they will answer over the 24 hour period.

After a day the member in the spotlight will nominate the person for the next day (after seeking their agreement of course) :smile:

Considering around half or more of all 'Spotlight' threads have broken this rule, I think it needs emphasising.

Mr. Snakey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
This is a wonderful, interesting and very positive thread. I'm enjoying this thread so much. I do hope we continue putting members in the spotlight.:smile:

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
I have a feeling some of these newer people aren't aware of the original rules, specifically the "ask the person before you post their name" part.

What I recommend doing, is closing any threads that are open for 24 hours and haven't been responded to, or one's that ARE fully responded to.

It's a lovely game and a lot of fun to participate in, but sometimes it does get dull waiting while a member extends their 24 hours into a 1.5 days-a week.:rolleyes:

No_Strings

Expert Member
Media
Well, he said, getting defensive, I didn't do that at all. In fact I gave it up too early 'cause the pressure scared me. But lately the light seems to have devolved...let's step it up, ok? It's kind of a real responsibility...give it good thought and deal.
:beerchug2:

I have a feeling some of these newer people aren't aware of the original rules, specifically the "ask the person before you post their name" part.

What I recommend doing, is closing any threads that are open for 24 hours and haven't been responded to, or one's that ARE fully responded to.

It's a lovely game and a lot of fun to participate in, but sometimes it does get dull waiting while a member extends their 24 hours into a 1.5 days-a week.:rolleyes:

:friday: