D_N Flay Table

Experimental Member
Media

Not_Punny

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I didn't have a lot of money when I was having babies, and it really GALLED me to sit in waiting rooms with females who were getting their babies FREE, while I had to pay taxes AND more hospital fees than I could afford.

- - - -

I have nothing against Latinos, as I know and have worked with many fine people. But I have everything against the INVASION (and rape) of our tax funded institutions and the sheer amount of crime that is perpetrated by the children of the illegal immigrants.

Before you judge our reaction to the invasion... live a little in our shoes...

Maybe you should come on over here and SEE our school districts getting utterly TRASHED by the sheer volume of kids who don't speak English, whose parents can't/don't help them in school, and who turn entire neighborhoods into gang-ridden slums.

Maybe you should SEE hospitals going broke and closing down because they were glutted by illegals who did not pay for services rendered.

Unless you live here and have experienced what the fuck is going on, don't judge our attempts to protect ourselves. Fuck the land! It's about schools, hospitals, and the safety of our own children!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

D_N Flay Table

Experimental Member
Media
[quot

e=Gitana Rose;1062938]I still like Irishman...:tongue:

Don't know about no "uprising"...

But the Irishman has got me drooling just listening to him speak:rolleyes:[/quote]

the irishman was a fucking dumbass. he was comparing immigration of the beginning of the last century to the illegal immigration of today.
and then he started talking about enron??!

here is some more wonderful mexican pride videos.
r
YouTube - WAR WITH MEXICO IN 2008

what is your opinion of MEChA? or La Raza?

Gitana Rose

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I'm not here for all of that...

Living up north,Ive heard of these organizations...

But I don't know what they entail...

If it is anything like the kkk,or those pride worldwide type of groups...

Leave me out of it.

Nuff' said.:cool:

D_N Flay Table

Experimental Member
Media
I didn't have a lot of money when I was having babies, and it really GALLED me to sit in waiting rooms with females who were getting their babies FREE, while I had to pay taxes AND more hospital fees than I could afford.

- - - -

I have nothing against Latinos, as I know and have worked with many fine people. But I have everything against the INVASION (and rape) of our tax funded institutions and the sheer amounts of crime that is perpetrated by the children of the illegal immigrants.

Maybe you should come on over here and SEE our school districts getting utterly TRASHED by the sheer volume of kids who don't speak English, whose parents can't/don't help them in school, and who turn entire neighborhoods into gang-ridden slums.

Maybe you should SEE hospitals going broke and closing down because they were glutted by illegals who did not pay for services rendered.

Unless you live here and have experienced what the fuck is going on, don't judge our attempts to protect ourselves. Fuck the land! It's about schools, hospitals, and the safety of our own children!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you HM.. I couldn't of said it better myself.

everyone that has an opinion come out to LA for a week...
see for yourself what is going on.

I live in a decent area. but my friend across the street can't send his daughter to the local school because the 6th graders get caught with drugs and weapons, and the school system is 90% Latino!
I did some charity work for the school, and found out that more than half of the families that send their kids to the school are "undocumented"
So my neighbor that works hard, pays taxes has had to pick up a second job to send his 5 year old daughter to a private school just to ensure her safety.
Deeblackthorne is going to be in my house on friday till monday, and I will be showing him first hand what it is like here.

YouTube - Illegals Murder US Citizens!!!

YouTube - Illegal Kills Innocent

YouTube - The Aztec Al-Qaeda

B_All4show

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

- - - -

I have nothing against Latinos, as I know and have worked with many fine people. But I have everything against the INVASION (and rape) of our tax funded institutions and the sheer amount of crime that is perpetrated by the children of the illegal immigrants.

Good post,

I think the big difference in the immigration of today and that of the past is the cost and strain of the social safety net. Before the cost of a poor immigrant to our country was little to nothing (theoretically lower wages) but now the cost is substantial. The benefits of living here are high and a huge expense to the tax payers.

B_All4show

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Thank you HM.. I couldn't of said it better myself.

everyone that has an opinion come out to LA for a week...
see for yourself what is going on.

I live in a decent area. but my friend across the street can't send his daughter to the local school because the 6th graders get caught with drugs and weapons, and the school system is 90% Latino!
I did some charity work for the school, and found out that more than half of the families that send their kids to the school are "undocumented"
So my neighbor that works hard, pays taxes has had to pick up a second job to send his 5 year old daughter to a private school just to ensure her safety.

I think about what it takes in my town to live in safe neighborhood and my kids to go to a good school. You do not have to be well off to make it happen. Where your friend is from the housing is extremely high and the schools are terrible. So now you have to live in a gated community and send your kids to private schools. It is sad for the middle class.

B_NineInchCock_160IQ

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Nobody said any other country was more magnanimous than the United States when it came to illegal immigration. In point of fact, OSC actually said that in acting this way, the USA had become just like every other country. Nobody said that Mexico was better than us, but why should we endeavor to lower ourselves to the standards of other countries? Should that be the motto of the country? See who's getting by out there, aim low and be just like them?

The reason that it seems racist to want wholesale expulsion of illegal immigrants is because the surface and stated rationale for wanting this doesn't make a lick of sense. Most of it's baloney. Mexicans aren't all pedophiles and lepers. The US economy would in all likelihood suffer horribly, not benefit, from the expulsion of all illegals so the jobs/economy/taxes argument is bogus. The arguments that aren't baloney are all suspiciously targeted. There's a huge public outcry against Hispanic "slave workers" in American agriculture... and this is awful and something should be done... but it's only an issue because hating on brown people has become a hot-button topic. Nobody talks about or gives a shit about Koreans illegally being funneled into the country to work as sex slaves.

I live with a case study in conservative paranoia called my father. Every time we talk about this issue he starts with the crap he heard on the radio that day, "they're taking our jobs," "they're all criminals," etc. but within a couple minutes I can always back him into a logical corner and get him to admit that really, he doesn't care about any of these issues as much as he cares that he's frustrated the person at the drive-thru window at Wendy's speaks with a heavy latin accent and has trouble understanding his order. He has a certain idea about how the country should be, formed by growing up in Ohio in the 1950s, and doesn't want to have to change his idea. He likes people who look like him and sound like him and speak the same language.

What it boils down to is that these ethnic cleansing bills, though they play well among racists and turn out lots of voters, they usually do far more harm than good if they pass. When I see Irish-Americans or African-Americans or, for that matter, any American that's not Native standing up and calling for the prosecution of these "illegals" it's impossible not to see them as huge hypocrites.

There are problems in the country, granted. and some of those problems stem from immigration. The intelligent solution, though, is not the draconian enforcement of existing laws. That does not reflect the reality of what the country has become, and believing this is the solution or that the country can go back to how it was in 1950 is itself a fantasy. The law as written needs to be changed.

B_NineInchCock_160IQ

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Nobody said any other country was more magnanimous than the United States when it came to illegal immigration. In point of fact, OSC actually said that in acting this way, the USA had become just like every other country. Nobody said that Mexico was better than us, but why should we endeavor to lower ourselves to the standards of other countries? Should that be the motto of the country? See who's getting by out there, aim low and be just like them?

The reason that it seems racist to want wholesale expulsion of illegal immigrants is because the surface and stated rationale for wanting this doesn't make a lick of sense. Most of it's baloney. Mexicans aren't all pedophiles and lepers. The US economy would in all likelihood suffer horribly, not benefit, from the expulsion of all illegals so the jobs/economy/taxes argument is bogus. The arguments that aren't baloney are all suspiciously targeted. There's a huge public outcry against Hispanic "slave workers" in American agriculture... and this is awful and something should be done... but it's only an issue because hating on brown people has become a hot-button topic. Nobody talks about or gives a shit about Koreans illegally being funneled into the country to work as sex slaves.

I live with a case study in conservative paranoia called my father. Every time we talk about this issue he starts with the crap he heard on the radio that day, "they're taking our jobs," "they're all criminals," etc. but within a couple minutes I can always back him into a logical corner and get him to admit that really, he doesn't care about any of these issues as much as he cares that he's frustrated the person at the drive-thru window at Wendy's speaks with a heavy latin accent and has trouble understanding his order. He has a certain idea about how the country should be, formed by growing up in Ohio in the 1950s, and doesn't want to have to change his idea. He likes people who look like him and sound like him and speak the same language.

What it boils down to is that these ethnic cleansing bills, though they play well among racists and turn out lots of voters, they usually do far more harm than good if they pass. When I see Irish-Americans or African-Americans or, for that matter, any American that's not Native standing up and calling for the prosecution of these "illegals" it's impossible not to see them as huge hypocrites.

There are problems in the country, granted. and some of those problems stem from immigration. The intelligent solution, though, is not the draconian enforcement of existing laws. That does not reflect the reality of what the country has become, and believing this is the solution or that the country can go back to how it was in 1950 is itself a fantasy. The law as written needs to be changed.

lemont77

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
In my opinion... if you are in this country illegally, you shouldn't have a right to jobs or public benefits.

Exactly right. And it's not about racism. I applies to ALL illegal immigrants, no matter where they are from. People like to play the race card whenever they know they don't have a leg on which to stand.

B_NineInchCock_160IQ

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
My mom's whole family is on welfare or section 8 and they're not hispanic. Maybe we should deport them.

If this actually posts and anyone can read it... I'm leaving not because I don't have other things to say but because this site is so goddamn slow it takes me 30 tries to load or post anything.

lemont77

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
This country was based on immigrants. Fuck that.

Yeah...that was over 200 years ago. And it wasn't immigration, it was conquest. We took it away. What I love is the way people who support illegal immigration will then say that is justification for coming here illegally. It's all crap. No Free Rides. I'm afraid we're going to have to replace Lady Liberty's torch with a "Stop" sign...I just hope we do it soon.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Inscription on the base of the statue of Liberty:
“Give me your tired, your poor,
Your huddled masses yearning to breathe free,
The wretched refuse of your teeming shore.
Send these, the homeless, tempest-tost to me,
I lift my lamp beside the golden door!"

Emma Lazarus (1849-1887)

We need to change this inscription. It’s not true and hasn’t been true for at least 80 years! We don’t want your country’s unskilled, uneducated, losers, dregs, diseased, convicts, etc. We grow plenty of our own and don’t need to supplement their numbers.

Here I am again, Playing the
RACE CARD.
Interesting video, however I don't see how this is playing the race card.

I saw this article while looking at the news feeds, and I wanted to post this to the group . Is this "Ethnic Cleansing"???
I tried to read STATE OF OKLAHOMA - HOUSE BILL 1804 (2007); I got a little lost in the legal lingo; but I don't feel that this is ethnic cleansing. It inadvertently targets Mexicans because right now that is the group that seems to come here in large numbers and illegally.

Traditionally, the US has snubbed 'brown skinned immigrants' while welcoming with open arms the more acceptable white and Asian immigrants. Nobody complained about the Vietnamese boat people that came here in the early 1980's. Nobody complained about the Bosnian refugees in the 1990's; but let One Cuban, Haitian, black African or Mexican come here without proper documentation and there is a public outcry like no other.

I feel that if we are going to let people in willy-nilly we shouldn't do it based on skin color.

Are the recent influxes of illegal immigrants a financial burden to the entire country and specifically to the towns and states in which they settle? Yes, in many cases this is true.

Will making this law make a difference? Probably not. Think about it. We have millions of laws on the books which are either not enforced or improperly enforced.

I have no problem with people of any country coming here to live. I just ask a few things: 1) Arrive legally, with all the proper paper work, 2) Learn to speak English! 3) Get a job!

Interesting and topic related links:

Vietnam's boat people: 25 years of fears, hopes and dreams
Archives of Vietnamese Boat People
Ethnic Cleansing defined by wikipedia
Sudan: Darfur Destroyed
Ethnic Cleansing in Kosovo: An Accounting
Racist Mexican Gangs "Ethnic Cleansing" Blacks In L.A.

In my opinion... if you are in this country illegally, you shouldn't have a right to jobs or public benefits.

I know DJG and a few others will call me racist; but I agree with you wholeheartedly Meg. Truth be told, I have always felt this way it is not a recent occurrence.

No, I do not think that Meg is racist for stating this opinion.

If I thought I could go to Italy, France, Austria, or Thailand and get free or significantly reduced housing, free medical, dental, and optical not to mention food stamps; I would be outta here on the next thing smoking!

B_All4show

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Lets hear the solution. Or would you have to take a side?