LPSG members meet in New York City (NYC)

D_Adoniah Sheervolume

Account Disabled
Media
hey gang,

way back in the pre-internet days, my roommate was instrumental in getting people from the local bbs (bulletin board service) together for a meeting at a local bar. it wasn't sexual, just a lot of fun!

i propose we do something similar: meet in manhattan on a weekend afternoon, at a place where we could have a drink and maybe a bite to eat. how does saturday, DECEMBER 1ST sound?

str8s, gays, whatevers, it'd be fun to meet some of you incredibly insightful folks in-person. no letching (except if monster decides to show--slobber), just a nice afternoon with good people. needn't be hung to attend, just a member.

post here if interested and willing to commit to the date. i'll arrange the place (if any of you have suggestions, let me know). thanks!

I'm in!

Did this before with a New York group from Thunder's. We had a great time. We met at the Bus Stop and one member from out west actually sent a Marilyn Monroe impersonator (yes, a real woman and no, not a lady of the evening) to entertain us. Then we went around to a few bars. It was apprehensive first, lots of fun second.

nudeyorker

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I have long said...count me in...but I'm out of town on DEC 1st Here is my availability for the rest of the year
Nov 10-11
Nov 17-18
Nov 24-25 (Thankgiving weekend)
Dec 2
Dec 22-23
Dec 29-30
Mohalo!

D_Adoniah Sheervolume

Account Disabled
Media
Sounds interesting to me, let me know closer to the actual date how many people are going to be there. I'm not a moderator anymore but someone needs to keep you guys in line or I'll ban you!

one can never be certain how many show to this sort of thing--some who swear they're going, don't, and others decide to drop in unannounced. how many would have to be there for you to deign to join us? <wink>

hope you can make it!

B_theOtherJJ

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hmmm, I am getting the feeling that you guys think this is gonna be some sex orgy situation? Would be nice, But i dont think that was the intention of the organizer... It's a social mixer, and if guys have chemistry with each other so be it....However, the organizer never said if average hung guys were welcome, or if its a fucntion for BIG boys only.... Would be nice if it was ALL inclusive, eventhough most of you may NOT be into AVERAGE....

Might get to meet some nice, interesting guys though?

D_Adoniah Sheervolume

Account Disabled
Media
...However, the organizer never said if average hung guys were welcome, or if its a fucntion for BIG boys only.... Would be nice if it was ALL inclusive, eventhough most of you may NOT be into AVERAGE....

oh yes i DID:

...str8s, gays, whatevers, it'd be fun to meet some of you incredibly insightful folks in-person. no letching (except if monster **and add: burns1de*** decides to show--slobber), just a nice afternoon with good people. needn't be hung to attend, just a member....

to reiterate: it's open to ALL lpsg members, not just guys, not just gays, EVERYONE. if you're reading this message, you're welcome!

gjorg

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I will be so close to NYC that week.Someone take lots of pics and record the evening.

I don't think it's dead, no. I'd like to see it happen.

My suggestion though is to wait until after New Year's. The weekends will be murder from now until then for just about everybody and getting into the city will be a minor nightmare for those who're coming from the surrounding area.

I suggest the first or second weekend in January. By then people are back to their routine, the tourists have gone home, and it will be easier to get reservations someplace for a group.

How are people with those weekends? Saturday or Sunday preferred?