LPSG members meet in New York City (NYC)

jason_els, are you taking over this project? i'm happy to relinquish it... <wink>

I wasn't aware it was your baby. My apologies if I'm stepping on toes. I'm happy to let you lead or we can co-produce or I can bow out. It's up to you. I'm just trying to find a good place that everyone might like. Once we have a place and a date then we can get a group reservation and make-up T-shirts.

gjorg

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I wasn't aware it was your baby. My apologies if I'm stepping on toes. I'm happy to let you lead or we can co-produce or I can bow out. It's up to you. I'm just trying to find a good place that everyone might like. Once we have a place and a date then we can get a group reservation and make-up T-shirts.
My dick went to NYC and all I got was this lousey T-Shirt.
You even look like the pushey type in your gallery. If you know what I mean! I can't attend so I don't want to start any arguments. It's none of my business.

:confused:

You even look like the pushey type in your gallery. If you know what I mean! I can't attend so I don't want to start any arguments. It's none of my business.

ramwella

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I have a prior committment every first Saturday of the month, but I'd be willing to cancel it and come to NY on Jan 5th.

This will be a big step for me, guys, and I'll probably be anxious. But I need to do something out of my comfort zone and shake-up the safety net a little bit.

I haven't been to NY for years, but I presume that the meeting place will be in Manhattan-- midtown or the Village-- and a "neutral" environment where everyone can feel comfortable. It shouldn't be a gay club nor a straight sports bar either.

D_Adoniah Sheervolume

Account Disabled
Media
This will be a big step for me, guys, and I'll probably be anxious. But I need to do something out of my comfort zone and shake-up the safety net a little bit.

I haven't been to NY for years, but I presume that the meeting place will be in Manhattan-- midtown or the Village-- and a "neutral" environment where everyone can feel comfortable. It shouldn't be a gay club nor a straight sports bar either.

i agree: a neutral locale in manhattan. while we have lpsg in common, don't envision this as a sexually-focused get-together, so meeting at the eagle, say, is out. <grin>

hope you can make it ramwella--where would you be coming from?

Now ain't that something. :rant:

I started a thread on this over a year ago and nothing came of it. I'm trying to make this thing happen.

And damn right it's none of your fucking business gjorg. I may look, "pushey," [SIC] but at least I'm not an asshole. Are you willing to do anything? You willing to find a venue? Plan an activity? Either contribute constructively or go whine somewhere else.

If WNO doesn't have a problem with it then why should you? Nobody made himself leader of this thing.

Take your snide comments and shove them up your ass. I don't doubt it's big enough to hold them all.

WTF dreamer20? I thought better of you.

edmouse

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I'm interested and would be there. I'm new-ish to the board but a fairly regular guy in the hilarious and often sexy chat room. I live in the city so it would be pretty easy for me.

gjorg

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I started a thread on this over a year ago and nothing came of it. I'm trying to make this thing happen.

And damn right it's none of your fucking business gjorg. I may look, "pushey," [SIC] but at least I'm not an asshole. Are you willing to do anything? You willing to find a venue? Plan an activity? Either contribute constructively or go whine somewhere else.

If WNO doesn't have a problem with it then why should you? Nobody made himself leader of this thing.

Take your snide comments and shove them up your ass. I don't doubt it's big enough to hold them all.

WTF dreamer20? I thought better of you.
Lets see .... You tryed over a year ago and nothing came of it!!!!! Wonder why? You said it's none of my FUCKING business and that I am an ASSHOLE and should take my comments and stick them up my ASS!
Well you sound like a real Mench! Thats why people don't respond to you.
You live up to my first impression of you!
Leave this up to the person that started it(wowniceone), If you go have a nice time!

gjorg said:
I did not want to post this. You remind me of a stereotypical pushey NY jewess, yenta if you must! Thats why people may have not cared for your last year post. your an irritant!:eek:

You're an anti-Semite who appears to spend his entire time and pathetic command of English in the Insult The Person Above You thread. I'm sure we will all miss your witty repartee, keen insight, and biting sarcasm such as it is.

New York is a really bad place to be a bigot.

gjorg

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
You're an anti-Semite who appears to spend his entire time and pathetic command of English in the Insult The Person Above You thread. I'm sure we will all miss your witty repartee, keen insight, and biting sarcasm such as it is.

New York is a really bad place to be a bigot.
See how stereotipical you are! Taking a private post and making it public! You are also a stereotypical faggot!

gjorg

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Any problems with me? PM me. This is our business and no one else's.
Sissy!

gjorg

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Wowniceone,
Please accept my appologies , I did not mean for this thread to be hijacked!
Gjorg

ignore
Main Entry:ig&#183;nore
Pronunciation: \ig-&#712;no&#775;r\ Function:transitive verb Inflected Form(s):ig&#183;nored; ig&#183;nor&#183;ingEtymology:eek:bsolete ignore to be ignorant of, from French ignorer, from Latin ignorare, from ignarus ignorant, unknown, from in- + gnoscere, noscere to know &#8212; more at knowDate:1801 1 : to refuse to take notice of
2 : to reject (a bill of indictment) as ungrounded

Attachments

gjorg

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
ignore
Main Entry:ig&#183;nore
Pronunciation: \ig-&#712;no&#775;r\ Function:transitive verb Inflected Form(s):ig&#183;nored; ig&#183;nor&#183;ingEtymology:eek:bsolete ignore to be ignorant of, from French ignorer, from Latin ignorare, from ignarus ignorant, unknown, from in- + gnoscere, noscere to know &#8212; more at knowDate:1801 1 : to refuse to take notice of
2 : to reject (a bill of indictment) as ungrounded
I have asked you privately to keep this between both of us! You have read all my PM's before you hit ignore, so don't play dumb.Stop disrespecting this thread.(even though it's in your nature to be an itch) I have also asked you REPEATEDLY!

I spoke to one potential attendee who was concerned that it was dinner and drinks. What I'm thinking is why not make it both? Have a dinner then those who want to come at a later time just for drinks/hanging out, can. Does that sound reasonable to everyone?

dreamer20

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media

B_theOtherJJ

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
GOLLY, if guys cants get along thru a computer, I am scared what might happen face-2-face.

I will never understand why people get so bent out of shape over comments made by strangers... Guess everybody wants to be "King of the Hill???

Alyn - NYC

cubano1969

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I would like to make this as casual as possible. Not keen on the idea of having shirts made. I just want to hang out and say hi. Socialize not turn it into a parade of sorts.