LPSG members meet in New York City (NYC)

D_Adoniah Sheervolume

Account Disabled
Media
I would like to make this as casual as possible. Not keen on the idea of having shirts made. I just want to hang out and say hi. Socialize not turn it into a parade of sorts.

i think the t-shirt thing was a joke. gawd, i hope it was, although i literally LOLed at this:

My dick went to NYC and all I got was this lousey T-Shirt.

D_Adoniah Sheervolume

Account Disabled
Media
I spoke to one potential attendee who was concerned that it was dinner and drinks. What I'm thinking is why not make it both? Have a dinner then those who want to come at a later time just for drinks/hanging out, can. Does that sound reasonable to everyone?

i'm a bit concerned about cost for folks. if we have late afternoon drinks (say, at 3 or 4 pm) and meet for a few hours, those remaining could THEN decide what to do about food. also, a daytime meet could be "safer" for those in relationships and/or worried about getting hit on.

opinions? feel free to post here or PM!

edmouse

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I like that. I thought a dinner was too formal. With a late afternoon gathering people can go on their way if they need to and hang around with some new friends for after. I think that's a great idea.

B_theOtherJJ

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
T shirts ??? I suggest monogrammed Cock-rings or Ball-bags....

And I am SURE there are some that are cumming to cruise and Hit, or be hit on ... oh well !!! Good luck guys

cubano1969

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
No Response
So what is the final meeting place? Anyone? And what time? I to am dizzy from this. Someone just finalize it and those that can make it go and those who can't will go next time.

hockeycock

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm down for Jan. 5. How about McSorley's in the East Village. The beer is cheap and good, and it's near the 6, N, and R trains. It shouldn't be too crowded in the afternoon. Or Cheap Shots, a few blocks away, which has an air hockey table!

rodsmith

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Obviously, some will continue to push their own agenda here without consideration or acknowlegment of others suggestions. That's too bad, because if you can't carry on a discussion properly on this thread it sure dosen't bode well for meeting in person. It was a nice idea though.

edmouse

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Why is there something wrong with a hetero sports bar? It's just a place to say hello. Or did I read that wrong?

hockeycock

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Yes it will happen on Jan 5.

I am hoping that we have a few more ideas for places to go.

I think all suggestions should be in by the end of this week so if it's a large crowd we can give the place ample notice.