LPSG members on phone

bguy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I've chatted with a few people here via IM, but haven't talked on the phone to anyone (yet?).

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I have spoken to DC_Deep in my suppressed NY accent. LOL It's also been heard by Hickboy, Lex, Naughty's voice mail system (that girl does NOT return my calls LOL), dreamer20, Matthew, (and maybe GoneA when trying to meet for lunch with Matthew, but I can't remember so I doubt it), FindFireFox, Jeff Black, and if I forgot someone, I'm sorry. It just means you should call me more often. LOL

No one but Lex sounded quite like I expected, everyone's voice was delicious.

Last edited:

BigA11x7

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Only one from this site (You know who you are! And your accent IS sexier than mine!)

A friend or two from AFF, but those were just friendly chats. I'm a vocal guy, and phone-moaning is fun, but flesh-on-flesh is where it's at!

...did I just use the phrase "Where it's at"?

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Only one from this site (You know who you are! And your accent IS sexier than mine!)

A friend or two from AFF, but those were just friendly chats. I'm a vocal guy, and phone-moaning is fun, but flesh-on-flesh is where it's at!

...did I just use the phrase "Where it's at"?

I suck at phone sex, but i can have some good orgasms while holding a phone! I got good at that in highschool.

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have spoken to DC_Deep in my suppressed NY accent. LOL It's also been heard by Hickboy, Lex, Naughty's voice mail system (that girl does NOT return my calls LOL), dreamer20, Matthew, (and maybe GoneA when trying to meet for lunch with Matthew, but I can't remember so I doubt it), FindFireFox, Jeff Black, and if I forgot someone, I'm sorry. It just means you should call me more often. LOL

No one but Lex sounded quite like I expected, everyone's voice was delicious.

GURL! When did you talk on my voice mail? We need to talk about who you were callin'! :eek:

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've spoken on the phone with 4 of the lovely ladies of LPSG. Three of those, I've met in person, too.

One of them was a big surprise, too. I expected a fairly heavy Bronx accent, and a somewhat lower tone. Her voice turned out to be higher, light, playful, clear, and sexy... almost musical, but also strong and confident, and an almost neutral accent. I could listen to her indefinitely!

I know just who you are describing and I could listen to her voice all day as well, (What she talkin' bout me not answerin' my phone, well I never,,, mumble, mumble, mumble! )

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
GURL! When did you talk on my voice mail? We need to talk about who you were callin'! :eek:

It was at least a year ago now. It was definitely you. You told me on yahoo that you left your phone in the car, but eventually got my message. remember? That's how you came to know what my voice is like. But you never did call back. :tongue:

Notthe7

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
With all these answers seems as if it would be naturally all of us phone chatters start hooking up with one another...

<in a creepy voice> 'Heyyy.. whats up?'

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I forgot about that, that was a funny night. :smile:

Novice_btm sounds like an upper class, preppy, white boy; but not the snooty kind. The kind that would organize fundraisers for good causes and stuff. :cool: :smile:

DJG sounds blacker than me and DeeBlackthorne put together. :rofl: What a shocker that was. :eek:

Spoken to:
Jeff Black, njqt (just for a few seconds before DeeBlackthorn nabbed away the phone :tongue:)

Spoken to, and then met:
Matthew, DJG

I've met others, but that's a different topic. :tongue:

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It was at least a year ago now. It was definitely you. You told me on yahoo that you left your phone in the car, but eventually got my message. remember? That's how you came to know what my voice is like. But you never did call back. :tongue:

Sowwy! I guess we will have to remedy that!

griplock22

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
nah, never talked to anyone. i dont ever have conversations over the phone really, so it would just feel awkward i think.
i generally keep phone calls to what i need to find out/say and thats it.
although it would be interesting