LPSG members on phone

Ethyl

Legendary Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I've heard quite a few lpsg voices on the phone. I regularly/semi-regularly talk to several. NineInchCock_160IQ, Jeff Black and Senor Rubirosa's voices were the most surprising. NIC160's is baritone deep, Jeff Black's is cheery and robust, and Rubi would make an excellent public speaker if he were so inclined. :biggrin1:

D_Gunther Snotpole

Account Disabled
Media
I've heard quite a few lpsg voices on the phone. I regularly/semi-regularly talk to several. NineInchCock_160IQ, Jeff Black and Senor Rubirosa's voices were the most surprising. NIC160's is baritone deep, Jeff Black's is cheery and robust, and Rubi would make an excellent public speaker if he were so inclined. :biggrin1:

Well, I nevuh ....:eek:
Actually, that's very kind, Bliss.
And Bliss herself sounds like one of the most grounded and direct people you will ever hear. No BS from this lady. She's the true stuff.

Darpon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Darpon is very sweet and innocent, I haven't corrupted him. :smile:

Well why not?! :biggrin1:

It's funny why I'm suddenly finding myself into the whole voice thing. I hate phones; I can rarely ever have successful conversations on them, as I can never hear the other person. Pretty much the only successful conversations I've been able to do on the phone have been in Japanese!

Also, while since living in Japan makes it not really a good idea to use a phone, I'd like to chat with people through the computer. I'm a 2nd bass for all of the choirs I've been in... :tongue:

WifeOfBath

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
And Bliss herself sounds like one of the most grounded and direct people you will ever hear. No BS from this lady. She's the true stuff.

You should see what that voice and style of speaking does to high school kids making minimum wage at Subway when they don't have the sandwich she wants.

HazelGod

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay

You should see what that voice and style of speaking does to high school kids making minimum wage at Subway when they don't have the sandwich she wants.

:yup:

Bliss' voice was a bit of a surprise to me. I'm not sure what I was expecting, but it wasn't anything so...direct. Rubi nailed the mot juste on that one.

I didn't expect WoBbles to be so bubbly, either. Then again, maybe that was just the shots talking. :tongue:

Jamn80

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have and won't name names.I will say that LPSG has the greatest men or I have been extremely lucky! Not only are they sexy as hell they are also down to earth nice guys!!

No_Strings

Expert Member
Media
I abhor talking on the phone; it's something I consciously avoid so I've only spoken to three LPSG members via voice. I've met eight (soon to be nine) members in person though. As painfully shy as I am, I'd still rather meet face to face than talk over the phone or an equivalent.

Ethyl

Legendary Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Aww. :redface:

For the last time, they didn't serve the sandwich they had listed on the goddamn board. :tongue:

:yup:
Bliss' voice was a bit of a surprise to me. I'm not sure what I was expecting, but it wasn't anything so...direct. Rubi nailed the mot juste on that one.

I'm no less direct when it comes to, um, other matters. :wink:
I didn't expect WoBbles to be so bubbly, either. Then again, maybe that was just the shots talking. :tongue:
Nope. She's a walking bottle of Veuve Clicquot. :biggrin1:

Um, it convinces them she's gonna get a foot-long and put it where she wants?:eek:

Ding ding ding!