LPSG members on phone

WolvesInTheThroneRoom

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
ThorsHammer/TarzanKingOfMars is so captivating to chat with. Guy-Jin and i had a good conversation too.

The other two i've talked to, their wives may not want me to mention.

Yes it was, captivating is a good word, probably the longest phone conversation I've had in a long, long time. In fact I enjoyed it so much I pushed thorshammer off a cliff to have her to myself.
No seriously I think that profile expired before I made this one, don't want to get banned for having two profiles!

ahmad01

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i have talked with few ladies and have great time. none from lpsg group so far. but hopefully do it soon

B_Bonky

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
nope, don't really care to. What's the point, really?

"Yeah, so... big dick, eh?"
"Yep.. LPSG.. lots of big dicks."
"Yeah.... some people probably lie though."
"Yeah, you're probably right. Heh heh."
"Uh.. so.. want to hook up?"
"Umm.. I'm like, 1500 miles away."
"Oh, right. Ok"

Not really my idea of a good time. :(

tiff86

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I don't usually but I talked on the phone w/2 women I met on lpsg it was fun, we just talked about the same stuff we do in chat here it was just fun to kinda know people in a diff. way.

D_Tintagel_Demondong

Sexy Member
Media
This thread is depressing. So many of you are gone....

nope, don't really care to. What's the point, really?

[...]

Not really my idea of a good time. :(

If you were more involved with the site and it's members then you might feel more obliged to call them, or even meet them.

This seems to be meant for the ladies, but I'll reply: I've talked to about 22 LPSG members on the phone and met only about 7 in person. I've done voice chat with several, but only if phone is impossible.

I like to hear and see who I communicate with, so I am often visiting their profiles or calling them up.

It looks like I'll be seeing NoviceBtm in a few weeks. Are there any precautions that I should take?

Last edited:

IntoxicatingToxin

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I have spoken with... crap. Now I'm gonna forget. I talked to Hickboy once or twice. Some guy from California whose username is failing me at the moment. (njqt466 talked to him as well, maybe she can remind me. :tongue: ) And now I can add lemont77 and NDBillyBob to that list.

I'm a total phone whore, though... so if any of ya'll would like to actually speak sometime, lemme know. :tongue:

msmooooth

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
If I talk on the phone with anyone from here, it's just to get off to an audience. You chat about mindless stuff in the chat rooms if you want to do that. Ya Know?

I do like having phone sex though and have done it with a few people from LPSG before and I would do it again.

D

deleted424046

I would like to talk to fellow LPSG members....but I'm really shy.