LPSG members on phone

TinyPrincess

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
nope, don't really care to. What's the point, really?

"Yeah, so... big dick, eh?"
"Yep.. LPSG.. lots of big dicks."
"Yeah.... some people probably lie though."
"Yeah, you're probably right. Heh heh."
"Uh.. so.. want to hook up?"
"Umm.. I'm like, 1500 miles away."
"Oh, right. Ok"

Not really my idea of a good time. :(

LMAO!!!

D_Fiona_Farvel

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
This thread is depressing. So many of you are gone....

If you were more involved with the site and it's members then you might feel more obliged to call them, or even meet them.

This seems to be meant for the ladies, but I'll reply: I've talked to about 22 LPSG members on the phone and met only about 7 in person. I've done voice chat with several, but only if phone is impossible.

I like to hear and see who I communicate with, so I am often visiting their profiles or calling them up.

It looks like I'll be seeing NoviceBtm in a few weeks. Are there any precautions that I should take?
I agree with everything in this post!
There are some amazing members of LPSG, each one that I have spoken with or met have all been able to hold regular conversations that were interesting, fun, funny, and debate filled (I can't help myself :08:).

The people I've met in person have been laid-back and great to hang with (a few have been to my home (which means I force you to watch shitty-ass movies like Persepolis while drinking "girl's beer" :rolleyes:), get something to eat, or just a quick drink. Like you, Rex, I will be meeting, but not 'meating' :09:, one in a few weeks and we have never spoken by phone, but he's cool. I keep in touch with all of them outside of LPSG, and think of them all as friends, although, one or two are very close friends. :hug:

B_Bonky

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
very strange. well, whatever floats your boats. But the thought of hanging out with people from a big-dick discussion board on the internet just for kicks is... umm.. rather mind-boggling to me. Hope you can understand.

D_Jurgen Klitgaard

Account Disabled
Media
This thread is depressing. So many of you are gone....

If you were more involved with the site and it's members then you might feel more obliged to call them, or even meet them.

This seems to be meant for the ladies, but I'll reply: I've talked to about 22 LPSG members on the phone and met only about 7 in person. I've done voice chat with several, but only if phone is impossible.

I like to hear and see who I communicate with, so I am often visiting their profiles or calling them up.

It looks like I'll be seeing NoviceBtm in a few weeks. Are there any precautions that I should take?

You'll have a nice time with Novice, he's a great guy. I my girl and I try to meet him for dinner every time I'm in LA. Didn't get to this last time though. :frown1:

IntoxicatingToxin

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
very strange. well, whatever floats your boats. But the thought of hanging out with people from a big-dick discussion board on the internet just for kicks is... umm.. rather mind-boggling to me. Hope you can understand.

Well... if you met someone in real life and got to know them pretty well, hanging out 'n stuff, then found out they were a member of this forum, would you stop hanging out with them? Didn't think so. :wink:

Same idea, just backwards.

I haven't met anyone from this site in person yet. :frown1:

Media
From my experience I have talked to several members here. Some just stopped calling. I have been talking to one for several months now. he's a pretty nice guy. I always get the wow u have the most sexiest voice I have ever heard over the phone just wow.
Whatever I talk like this everyday lol...

Incocknito

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Here's a list in what could very well be chronological order:

Naughty
Dr Bubbles (!)
KShelby (!)
K8

And that may be it. I only talked with K8 on the phone cos she's relatively local.

Now people will be scratching their heads :tongue:

D_Tintagel_Demondong

Sexy Member
Media
Here's a list in what could very well be chronological order:

Naughty
Dr Bubbles (!)
KShelby (!)
K8

And that may be it. I only talked with K8 on the phone cos she's relatively local.

Now people will be scratching their heads :tongue:
Wow. I remember Dr. Bubbles and KShelby very well... and their own controversies (that's what has me scratching my head). I've met K8 but I have yet to talk to Naughty.

I'm pretty sure that I know who you were now.

Media
I have talked to several LPSG members, no names. All are nice people. No exceptions.

One in particular I knew via messages, but had never spoken to over the phone. This person cranked called me about 4 times until I looked up the number and figured out who it was. Turns out another member (who shall also remain nameless) gave that person my number without permission. All in good fun.

Rubenesque

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've spoken to a couple of people on mic, but not on the phone. One guy here does have my mobile number though, but only ever texted.

I think...

... really hoping I haven't forgotten something and offended anyone!

Last edited:

B_Bonky

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
This person cranked called me about 4 times until I looked up the number and figured out who it was. Turns out another member (who shall also remain nameless) gave that person my number without permission. All in good fun.

Yeah sounds like a blast. :eek: :confused:

TXgirl77

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yes, I've talked to 3 of them. They are very nice and it really wasn't awkward, except one guy was the biggest jerk EVER. I would say he's the exception to the rule because I've gotten to know several people and they are nice, charming people.

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
I've heard a few....

One gets my cock ridiculously hard every time we speak and is possibly my best friend in the world.
One has a subtle Canadian accent and is rather calm on the phone.
One has a kind wisdom, though slightly brandy soaked voice.
One was from nova scotia and she laughed alot.
One was a firey redhead, and she speaks with an accent from California, even though she's not.
One sounds like a giggly valleygirl.
One is a british kid who speaks like he's older than he is.
One is a killer chef from NY.
One had a pleasant southern drawl.
Two are excellent at giving directions on and off the I-95 and great guys.

I can't remember any others but I think I'm missing one or two.

B_Bonky

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
and what is the allure of all this?

You folks are dating real people, no?

B_Dustydo

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
and what is the allure of all this?

You folks are dating real people, no?

You mean to say that no one has wanted to speak with you on the telephone despite of all the charm and sparkling wit you display on threads like this?

Forsooth!
Say it isn't so! :rolleyes: